What Do Bisping and Woodley have in Common?

MarcoW

Bojacked Horsehungman
@Brown
Reaction score
Not that they are champions...
That if you had asked me where they would be in 6 months 6 months ago I would have said retired.

Has there ever been a crazier time for the UFC? I'm wondering if there will ever be a dominant champ in the league again.

They are both defending their belts for the first time in fights that don't make sense.

Neither of them want to fight the number 1 contender?

One is probably not the best in his division and the other is DEFINITELY not the best in his division.

There are two dominant champs right now. Others would add Cruz to the list to make three. WTF ?

tumblr_n0ump0Zdna1r36jpso1_400.gif

Has there ever been a crazier time for the UFC? I'm wondering if there will ever be a dominant champ in the league again.

Wonderboy if win the belt

Conor already is, he just need to clean his name beating Diaz (but imho Diaz win again)

Aldo if can defeat Conor by demolition will be in a kinda GSP-post Serra situation

Not that they are champions...
That if you had asked me where they would be in 6 months 6 months ago I would have said retired.

I can maybe see where you are coming from regarding Bisping, he was preparing to fight Anderson in London, if he lost that then maybe he would have thought about calling it a day.

Woodley on the other hand - retiring? why?

Yes we will see another dominant champion again, just look at Mighty Mouse and Cruz.

I also believe GSP still has what it takes to come back and hold the belt for some time.

I do not hold any hope whatsoever for Alvarez, Woodley, Bisping, Miocic and Nunes holding the belt for any more than 2 title defences

They are both assholes that want to play matchmaker and cherrypick their next opponents, without even defending the damn thing.

Neither of them wants to defend against the top contenders in their division.

And they are both British?

Back