What division are you most invested in?

I know I just saw 2 unranked BWs put on one of the best fights this year so I'm going to say BW.

I have always favored the Middleweight division..it's pretty hot right now too..

I have always favored the Middleweight division..it's pretty hot right now too..
Do you give Jared any chance vs Izzy? I don’t see how it’s different from the Whittaker fight

If I had to pick one guy I’m watching very closely, I’d say Geoff Neal. Still need to see him really tested on the ground, but damn- He has really passed every other test with flying colors so far

Hell yeah. Geoff Neal is probably my favorite fighter right now.

HW because it was always the king of all divisions.

Naoya Inoue is pretty much the only midget I follow 1000%

170-185

The double champ Chimaev absolutely owns those divisions. Practically cleaned them both out already

I'm liking 145 a lot. Ortega looked great. Max is still a force and Volk looks hard to beat.

155 of course is the current marquee division though.

More of a fan of big fights now than a particular weight class.

It use to be LHW back in the day. LHW was easily the most stacked. MW was looking baron after Anderson's warpath but towards his decline it was really getting stacked as well.

Bantamweight because they actually fight each other. Lightweight can suck a dick.

Bantamweight is filled with absolute killers, and they're all super well rounded, have awesome gas tanks and make for super dynamic fights. It's a great division that I've overlooked for a number of years. Silly me.

Lightweight is ALWAYS one of the best divisions to watch. Sucks that Khabib retired, but at the same time, match any two guys among the top 15, and you've got a great fight.

Middleweight has a solid new king, who's now moving to 205 apparently, but the top 5 guys beneath him are all a lot of fun to watch.

LHW feels rejuvenated, at last, with a few nice new additions to the roster, who are big boys that sure as all fucking Hell can strike, and with some interesting stories going on too (Glover rising to the top again despite his age, former contenders losing to guys who were ranked lower than they were, a very unexpected champ set to fight the MW champ). I hate to say that, but Jones moving up to heavyweight may just infuse a huge breath of fresh air in that division, and let other guys shine.

Featherweight has a great champ, and I love the guys in the top 5, but we don't see them fight much, it seems. And that's unfortunate, although not their fault. Can't wait for Zabit and Yair to fight again.

Back