What did you think of Tomorrowland?

Kick Strickland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just saw it and I was impressed. I guess it's technically a kids movie and all but I was surprised at how smart the script was. Cinematography was good too. What did you think?

Good premise but didn't deliver. It lacked something, but I guess I couldn't really tell since I'm not a kid.

I thought it was ok. My kid thought it was boring.

Movie takes place in "Tomorrowland" for like 20 mins.....................
Acting was solid,Characters were badly written (Hey, its Damon Lindeloff after all)

I thought I wanted to hook up with the girl. She's legal, right?

Like INCREDIBLE HULK, visually it's backwards. The good images and sequences are not saved for the end. So it starts off super promising but peters out. The main girl was great but her character was hard to like. And the vague romance didn't work even though we knew what was going on. Just came off creepy. I wanted it to be like FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR, but who knows. Maybe that movie stinks since I ain't seent it in a minute.

Tried watching it on Netflix last week. And as with most netflix movies, I made it 20 minutes into it, got bored, and turned it off.

I thought it didnt live up to the potential it had. Still was decent though.

liked the eiffel tower part.

Geroge's love interest being an undersage, humaniod was a bit odd.

just okay. Played into politics of global warming but by the end it had a solid message. Worth a watch but probably never revisit it.

Idealistic drivel. Their utopia ends up full of buskers and panhandlers and I bet it's like Detroit within a decade. I agreed with the bad guy 110%.

Oh, and the movie was just kinda lame.

Back