Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

A Philadelphia cop following and harassing guy with the clear intent of trying to provoke him. When it doesn’t work the officer assaults the guy which leads to the cop arresting the guy for disorderly conduct. It took this video coming to light for the officer’s actions to be investigated despite a formal complaint being previously filed.

Last edited:
The thread title literally says he was charged so how is that above the law? The evidence is pretty damning and in today’s environment that is an instant conviction. Not sure where this opinion of yours comes from but it’s open season on convicting for police misconduct.

Charged doesn't always mean convicted.

93,000 men in Michigan were arrested for misdemeanor DV last year. If there’s a mark on the woman, it’s felony DV; so that’s 93,000 without any real violence. There’s women I know, personally, that are abusing children, physically, who will threaten to call cops on guys for disagreeing with them. The system has set this up. The guys coming to enforce this to ensure their low level political position, are morons like the head stomper here, and cops get to be way more aggressive at affronts and in general, because they are doing so for the government. Mix in what happens to men in family court when women decide to pull that trigger and destroy men when they feel like it, with the 10x more violent than the man in his home cop making the life destroying arrest.

Lawyers and even cops themselves realize what a problem this is. If you and especially the other stalker weirdo that quoted me had more actual life/woman experience, you might know. Cops destroying regular men for doing things not nearly as bad as cops do on a regular basis is offensive.

The cop that did the head stopping won’t have something on his record that can’t be expunged, or that prevents him from working with fire arms by the fed the rest of his life. We need to change some things.
I tend to agree with most of what you post but you're giving wife-beating sovereign citizen vibes in this thread, brether.

A Philadelphia cop following and harassing guy with the clear intent of trying to provoke him. When it doesn’t work the officer assaults the guy which leads to the cop arresting the guy for disorderly conduct. It took this video coming to light for the officer’s actions to be investigated despite a formal complaint being previously filed.

Horrid police work.

I tend to agree with most of what you post but you're giving wife-beating sovereign citizen vibes in this thread, brether.
With misdemeanor dv there’s rarely a wife beating. You haven’t met the “right” woman to u fees tabs how serious the problem is.. Cops know, even though I’ll bitch about them enforcing some crap.

If you're a cop and you're chain of command tells you to go arrest an 8 year old for the crime of "criminal responsibility" for not breaking up a fight between two other kids or cheering the fight on and you arrest the 8 year old; You no longer get to say that you aren't a bad apple.

Milgram Experiment on full display.

All cops are scumbags.

If you're a cop and you're chain of command tells you to go arrest an 8 year old for the crime of "criminal responsibility" for not breaking up a fight between two other kids or cheering the fight on and you arrest the 8 year old; You no longer get to say that you aren't a bad apple.

All cops are scumbags.

Full story here, it's long, and really bad.

The judge behind it all should be locked up.

Black Children Were Jailed for a Crime That Doesn’t Exist. Almost Nothing Happened to the Adults in Charge.

Cops arrest and question a 10-year old. The police detained the mom in another room as they questioned 4th grader.

What an asshole and total abuse of his power. Man is not fit to be a cop

All cops are scumbags.

Get the fuck out of here with your acab shit and instead focus on what the officer did or didn’t do. That line of thinking is weak af and lazy

Some shitbird sergeant tells you to arrest a girl for not stopping a fight between two boys, I am going to refuse and tell that Sgt to make his own arrest. Even if the girls were cheering the fight on, they are not criminally liable for what occurs.

Get the fuck out of here with your acab shit and instead focus on what the officer did or didn’t do. That line of thinking is weak af and lazy

Some shitbird sergeant tells you to arrest a girl for not stopping a fight between two boys, I am going to refuse and tell that Sgt to make his own arrest. Even if the girls were cheering the fight on, they are not criminally liable for what occurs.

Im not going to vet the veracity tweets in that string but it appears that from the juvenile judge, head jailer down to the arresting officer the county has issues with locking up juveniles at an astonishing rate.

Last edited:
An aurora cop is in hot water after screaming at a belligerent 17 year old female. Sgt Acuti and another officer pulled over this female for going 68 in a 40 mph zone. As they were getting her bf out of the car, he runs away and drops a stolen handgun. Naturally, this aspect of the stop has the officers on edge and pissed off. With a gun being found in the car, they handcuff her and she tries to pull away.

When Acuti is unloading the gun and bagging the evidence, the female begins to yell at officers to call her mom and when they refuse to immediately acquiesce to her demands, she begins to scream. Acuti then begins to yell back at her telling her to “shut the fuck up” and responds “fuck you” when she yells it at him. She then begins to scream “help me” at the top of her lungs.” And that cops kill people. This happens around the 5 min mark in below video.

Here is where things get interesting. Another cop reported Acuti to the chief after seeing the video and Acuti is suspended pending an investigation.
While I find his behavior extremely unprofessional, I see nothing more than a reprimand being necessary in this instance. She was going almost 30 mph over the limit, has a piece of shit with a stolen handgun in the car, and her toddler in the backseat. The best part of the video is when she yells “crackas, y’all kill people” when her baby daddy is a piece of shit that has a stolen gun-gee, I wonder what he planned to do with that.

And just as a bonus, below is a video of a WV sovereign citizen that tries to play games with two old cops who end up tasering him after he tries to shut the window on the cop’s arm to prevent the door from being opened. He is stopped because his plates have been dead almost 1.5 years and he does not have a license. He does the usual “am I being detained” and “what authority do you have?” And upon trying to open the door when he repeatedly refuses to exit the car, which he is required to do under PA vs Mimms, he begins to scream “this is breaking and entering” and yells for bystanders to help. The scream at the point of taser deployment is nice as well.

Well, two completely annoying people from different spectrums.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ended-after-cursing-at-teen-driver/ar-AAPNO77

https://www.wtrf.com/news/west-virg...-after-routine-traffic-stop-video-goes-viral/

I don't understand why people would want to be cops in America.

Because the cop yelled “shut the fuck up?” A lot of the time, that’s exactly what we need police for. This war on police is absurd and I can’t help but be inspired by the men and women in blue who still get up every day and do their job despite all these forces working against them. I couldn’t do that.

Back