Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

I can't comment until I see the homeless person's criminal history.

I lol'ed. Something about watching people talk mad shit to people, thinking nothing is gonna happen, then they get slapped. Icing on the cake is when they start talking about "muh rights".
Funnier still is when there's an abuse of power and people's rights are trampled. Har Har... <mma3>

Partisan?

Not harsh at all. The guy was restrained, not a threat to anyone so the stomp was more egregious than Chauvins knee. Why? Because it served no purpose other than to cause harm. The willingness to mette out such potentially life ending punishment (potentially is the key) shows a compromised mind and someone who needs to be kept the fuck away from the public. Like the cops in the Rodney King beating he might have been riled up from previous actions not shown on camera, but all that is irrelevant. Being pro law and order doesn't mean having unconditional support for cops. Fuck that guy.
I just meant we seem to have different opinions most of the time but I don't think you're one of the partisan posters on here.

Yea he’s a POS and is getting the attention it deserves.. but the other side of the coin you won’t hear much about this..

Thanks for helping keep the forum balanced. There aren't enough people willing to make threads here when a cop gets murdered.

Yea he’s a POS and is getting the attention it deserves.. but the other side of the coin you won’t hear much about this..

If you want to pretend a story is being surpressed, maybe don't share a pair of blue checks with 4 million followers tweeting a story from a major news outlet.
That's not even counting small outlets, local TV, blogs, youtube channels, podcasts...

If your 16 daughter tells you she’s going out to smoke crack with an older guy from the city, and you grab her wrist and say “No you are not,” these guys will assist in getting you a misd DV that prevents you from having 2nd amendment rights, and excludes you from basic activities for years and years. We have some problems right now. Not everything police do is a problem, and they are not worse than the average person in society, but there are issues in the system that need to change for it to continue to function properly.

<Huh2>

I don't think the job itself attracts a lot of scumbags but as the stanford prison experiment showed, average people become more authoritarian and less empathetic when put in a role like that of a police or correctional officer. There is also a prevailing cop culture where police look at it from their perspective and feel that being aggressive and hard nosed is the way to go. For example as soon as this guy got stomped, his attitude changed right away. The cops just see that, and don't look at the big picture of how this makes the general public see them with different eye. The job is also very stressful and results in a lot more negative confrontations than the average person is meant to endure without it changing their personality and temperament to some degree
I don't know how anyone could do that job long term and not have it callous their emotions or empathy towards others. You'd need to learn to compartmentalize or disassociate. I get it, the job is super stressful and doing it long enough could mess with anyone. I couldn't do it as I'd end up stomping fools too.

But if you can't do a job then don't do that job. Simple as that. All in all LEOs should have more support and be set up for success by having more involved and better training. It's an important, high stress job so they need to be sent out with a better stocked tool box to deal with it all.

If your 16 daughter tells you she’s going out to smoke crack with an older guy from the city, and you grab her wrist and say “No you are not,” these guys will assist in getting you a misd DV that prevents you from having 2nd amendment rights, and excludes you from basic activities for years and years. We have some problems right now. Not everything police do is a problem, and they are not worse than the average person in society, but there are issues in the system that need to change for it to continue to function properly.

Lol

Thanks for helping keep the forum balanced. There aren't enough people willing to make threads here when a cop gets murdered.
when is the last time you made a thread like that?

edit-- shed some light on this for us man.

il_794xN.2572404594_o0ez.jpg

I don't know how anyone could do that job long term and not have it callous their emotions or empathy towards others. You'd need to learn to compartmentalize or disassociate. I get it, the job is super stressful and doing it long enough could mess with anyone. I couldn't do it as I'd end up stomping fools too.

But if you can't do a job then don't do that job. Simple as that. All in all LEOs should have more support and be set up for success by having more involved and better training. It's an important, high stress job so they need to be sent out with a better stocked tool box to deal with it all.
I don't know about every department, here in NYC it's quite large, so they do have an abundance of resources to turn to. If it gets to the point you lose your compassion, considering the power they wield, it's time to hang them up.

Definitely needs to be fired and charged with assault for that. Totally unnecessary use of force for the situation.

Btw. If it was intended for the shoulder, then it still isn’t fucking justified.

He'll get paid leave, temporary suspension. Still making good money on your tax dollars at work, cause police are above the law, just like government workers.
The thread title literally says he was charged so how is that above the law? The evidence is pretty damning and in today’s environment that is an instant conviction. Not sure where this opinion of yours comes from but it’s open season on convicting for police misconduct.

93,000 men in Michigan were arrested for misdemeanor DV last year. If there’s a mark on the woman, it’s felony DV; so that’s 93,000 without any real violence. There’s women I know, personally, that are abusing children, physically, who will threaten to call cops on guys for disagreeing with them. The system has set this up. The guys coming to enforce this to ensure their low level political position, are morons like the head stomper here, and cops get to be way more aggressive at affronts and in general, because they are doing so for the government. Mix in what happens to men in family court when women decide to pull that trigger and destroy men when they feel like it, with the 10x more violent than the man in his home cop making the life destroying arrest.

Lawyers and even cops themselves realize what a problem this is. If you and especially the other stalker weirdo that quoted me had more actual life/woman experience, you might know. Cops destroying regular men for doing things not nearly as bad as cops do on a regular basis is offensive.

The cop that did the head stopping won’t have something on his record that can’t be expunged, or that prevents him from working with fire arms by the fed the rest of his life. We need to change some things.

93,000 men in Michigan were arrested for misdemeanor DV last year. If there’s a mark on the woman, it’s felony DV; so that’s 93,000 without any real violence. There’s women I know, personally, that are abusing children, physically, who will threaten to call cops on guys for disagreeing with them. The system has set this up. The guys coming to enforce this to ensure their low level political position, are morons like the head stomper here, and cops get to be way more aggressive at affronts and in general, because they are doing so for the government. Mix in what happens to men in family court when women decide to pull that trigger and destroy men when they feel like it, with the 10x more violent than the man in his home cop making the life destroying arrest.

Lawyers and even cops themselves realize what a problem this is. If you and especially the other stalker weirdo that quoted me had more actual life/woman experience, you might know. Cops destroying regular men for doing things not nearly as bad as cops do on a regular basis is offensive.

The cop that did the head stopping won’t have something on his record that can’t be expunged, or that prevents him from working with fire arms by the fed the rest of his life. We need to change some things.

<BidenShutIt>

The thread title literally says he was charged so how is that above the law? The evidence is pretty damning and in today’s environment that is an instant conviction. Not sure where this opinion of yours comes from but it’s open season on convicting for police misconduct.

The ridiculous narrative that police are never held accountable will always be parroted by those who hate them.

Back