Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

as much as i love to fault the cops, i cant here. first, people acting like this is some dainty little girl. the girl looks pretty big. so how would yanking her arms out from under her body have looked? i bet it would look just as harsh when doing it to someone actively resisting. secondly, cops are trained to do things as easily and with the least danger to themselves as possible. it isnt supposed to be "fair" or anything else. just how do we get them in the position we need (with the least force necessary not endangering themselves. this little bitch acted like a criminal and got treated like one.

if it were my mom back in the day, all i would have heard was "wait until i get you home!" but this kids mom only cared about how she was handled. yet people in here are making jokes about his "pillow punches" while at the same time bitching they used too much force. which is it? maybe he was punching her as lightly as he could while still getting her to comply.

for some reason now people think we can just resist arrest and then bitch when cops dont put up with the resisting

I'm glad it wasn't a shoot, I'm not LEO, but I think that is a normal tactic trying to get them to comply with arms and the lesser choice prior to a taser or other "encouragement". I don't think he was trying to do more than get her hands behind her back. He wasn't trying to break her ribs. This is a non-story, IMO.
And she's not a small person, 14 or no. My daughter is 14 (almost 15) and 5'7" and thin, but she is athletic and strong as hell. lol
I'm sure that girl in the video is fully capable of resisting, if she chooses to. And it appears she chose to.

Lol, I love these mega dump threads. House all the cop haters in one easy to avoid thread.

Been wondering what Keith Hackney's been up to.

e5eeaaef674a2b20b121b38777b244a9.gif

giphy.gif

Err. Down on.

Hackney laid down some ass whoopins.

How is it people get resisting/trained fighters in kimuras and make them tap then? Are they superhuman in strength or are the officers lacking in strength and technique?

errr, pro-athlete > cop?

They have no idea how to do it, but it IS hard to move someone's arms if they don't want to and you don't want to break anything.

You aren't breaking anything if you twist someone's arm up their back. Nor is it hard. I've done it countless of times.

You aren't breaking anything if you twist someone's arm up their back. Nor is it hard. I've done it countless of times.

no you haven't and I don't believe you at all. I've been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years and if it was that easy to take someone's arm from in front of their body to behind their body as easy as you say jiu jitsu wouldn't be a thing

Why didn’t that 14 year old water buffalo just put her arms behind her back?

A 14 year old girl is a pro athlete?

My take on it is that the police will resort to punching, tasering, whatever, at the drop of a hat. They aren't going to try to use their heads and pull her arm out when they can just start punching the shit out of her. I suspect they would do it to a girl younger than that as well. We can then argue if the procedure is fucked or not and some people say yes and some say no. Things have changed so much over the decades. In the old days you could run from the cops and they would chase you down. Now they might just shoot you for running.

Try doing it to someone who is committed to not moving their arms. That's their only objective
I have, from a weaker position. They have every positional advantage on that girl, if they can't pry an arm while double teaming her, they need to retire or move to a desk job.

Why didn’t that 14 year old water buffalo just put her arms behind her back?
1. You are a racist
2. You are a statist supporter of tyranny
3. People are literally murdered for doing less than not putting their hands behind their back. Is that alright with you?

You seriously telling me you train bjj but wouldn't be able to get an armbar on a resisting 14 year old untrained girl? Gtfo with that noise.
if her only objective was to not be tapped and I wasn't being mean or using strength there is a good chance no. Jiu jitsu is about exploiting opportunities

1. You are a racist
2. You are a statist supporter of tyranny
3. People are literally murdered for doing less than not putting their hands behind their back. Is that alright with you?

1. How is one racist to a water buffalo!

2. In some cases, yes I am

3. Killing that girl would have been wrong. Hitting her in the back would have also. As would yanking her arm out of joint or dislocating her shoulder

if her only objective was to not be tapped and I wasn't being mean or using strength there is a good chance no. Jiu jitsu is about exploiting opportunities

No it's not. It's about creating opportunities.

If you're having trouble getting armbars on untrained 14 year old girls, you should probably reevaluate your choice of gym.

Oh don't even start with that bullshit. Cops think they are totally justified with going so far as to end your life, because they "just wanted to go home to their family".

Fuck them, and fuck all you copsuckers that support their tyranny.

{<jimmies}

thatsthejoke.jpg

No it's not. It's about creating opportunities.

If you're having trouble getting armbars on untrained 14 year old girls, you should probably reevaluate your choice of gym.

Lol. Are you really saying that cop should have tried an armbar

Back