What did Jones mean when he said a pinch of salt in a swimming pool?

you don't know when or how much was ever ingested or how it affected his training. just that it was unlikely that he was taking it leading up to the fight based on his test result history.

i know it taints him to have had it in his system. i think people imply too much based on what little we know.

Trace amounts can speak to small ingestion or it could be speak to left overs of a larger amount about to expire its shelf life in the body...ur right we dont know...

But if its in your system, and given the nature of the business jones is in and his prior behaviour one seems more likely then the other...

Evidence including receipts and jones willingness to help give evidence on other users, tends to make me think its wasnt option 1

the analogy comes from - In Biology there is a term called - Mass Percent Solution or Percent Solution

where:
Percent Solution = mass of solute (pinch salt) / volume of solution (swimming pool) X 100
= JJ's mass of solute (TBOL) / volume solution (urine) x 100

Trace amounts can speak to small ingestion or it could be speak to left overs of a larger amount about to expire its shelf life in the body...ur right we dont know...

But if its in your system, and given the nature of the business jones is in and his prior behaviour one seems more likely then the other...

Evidence including receipts and jones willingness to help give evidence on other users, tends to make me think its wasnt option 1
i'll never say that's an unreasonable position.

there's just alot of misinformation that floats around this topic and most don't care about the actual facts.

Oh yeah that was for Clomid and Letrozole. To keep estrogen down and restart your testosterone after a cycle. So far he's failed tests for a post cycle drug, estrogen control agent, and twice for Turinabol. How are you still defending him? Not to mention the story of him hiding under the octagon for hours to avoid testing. Do you seriously think Jon isn't on something? His test levels are completely messed up and he can't take PCT anymore. You think he's competing clean at a world class level with the test levels of a senile man? If you want to argue that he's no longer on Turinabol and is likely on Tren instead ok. But what is the point of that? He's obviously still juicing like most of the roster.

I don't think you understand the meaning of common sense. I don't remember all of this off the top of my head, you guys are some diehard Jones fans.

the situation is worse than you think.

TBol can be taken without PCT.

What are the chances that someone who gets flagged for PCT drugs also gets flagged for a drug that can be taken without PCT about a year later?

that's bullshit. the russians switched to tren because they figured out tbol metabolites had a long detection window.......
Because of advances in Olympic testing. Advances that a buddy powerlifter at the local gym or even an NFL guy who happens to be his brother might not be particularly worried or informed about.

Because of advances in Olympic testing. Advances that a buddy powerlifter at the local gym or even an NFL guy who happens to be his brother might not be particularly worried or informed about.
what about a millionaire champion subject to olympic testing?

the situation is worse than you think.

TBol can be taken without PCT.

What are the chances that someone who gets flagged for PCT drugs also gets flagged for a drug that can be taken without PCT about a year later?
educated to avoid pct drugs but ignorant to the long detection window.......smart enough to pass 2 tests 3 weeks before his fight but not the day before.

what about a millionaire champion subject to olympic testing?
That's why Lance Armstrong never got caught. Smart and willing to pay for the best supplement program. Jon, not so much. Remember, he got some scrub from the gym to order his shit on the internet.

That's why Lance Armstrong never got caught. Smart and willing to pay for the best supplement program. Jon, not so much. Remember, he got some scrub from the gym to order his shit on the internet.
what was his "shit"?

again, you just choose to ignore anything that doesn't confirm your bias.

what was his "shit"?

again, you just choose to ignore anything that doesn't confirm your bias.
You mean when he struggled for weeks to produce the source of his 'tainted supplements' and then finally submitted an invoice to USADA from his gym bud who had ordered dick pills and Letro for him? It's a matter of record so I'm not convinced you don't know about it considering you think you are Jon Jones' personal lawyer. As to where he got the large doses of Tbol that apparently are causing him to fail tests indefinitely, we don't know.

You mean when he struggled for weeks to produce the source of his 'tainted supplements' and then finally submitted an invoice to USADA from his gym bud who had ordered dick pills and Letro for him? It's a matter of record so I'm not convinced you don't know about it considering you think you are Jon Jones' personal lawyer. As to where he got the large doses of Tbol that apparently are causing him to fail tests indefinitely, we don't know.
what's a matter of record is the panel that heard the evidence concluded that his test result was due to the dick pill. that's a fact. please don't try to pretend you have a grasp of the facts.

he failed his test on july 6th, confirmed on the 8th. on july 25th they had already sent tadalafil to lab for analysis.

lol at you knowing anything about tbol either.

Sometimes I load my car with fuel.
Then I drive and the fuel gets used and almost nothing is left.

That happens to you, too ?
Whew, I was beginning to wonder if I should take my car to a mechanic about it.

what's a matter of record is the panel that heard the evidence concluded that his test result was due to the dick pill. that's a fact. please don't try to pretend you have a grasp of the facts.

he failed his test on july 6th, confirmed on the 8th. on july 25th they had already sent tadalafil to lab for analysis.

lol at you knowing anything about tbol either.
Right. "the panel"--not USADA. The panel that he personally paid for along with Dana White found him "innocent". Since you are an expert of many things, do you believe his indefinite and ongoing 'pulsing' of long-term Tbol metabolites is due to tainted dick pills or do you believe his constant failures are probably due to a large and sustained ingestion? Do you have evidence that trace amounts of Tbol can continue to pulse for years? If so, let's put this out there so we can educate the scientific community.

Why was it in his system to begin with. Saying it was a small amount doesn’t make a difference, you still cheated and they found it before you could mask all of it.
Exactly. If there's trace amounts, that simply means it decayed over the course of several weeks or months.

Right. "the panel"--not USADA. The panel that he personally paid for along with Dana White found him "innocent". Since you are an expert of many things, do you believe his indefinite and ongoing 'pulsing' of long-term Tbol metabolites is due to tainted dick pills or do you believe his constant failures are probably due to a large and sustained ingestion? Do you have evidence that trace amounts of Tbol can continue to pulse for years? If so, let's put this out there so we can educate the scientific community.
he doesn't personally pay for the panel. mclaren is contracted to be the arbitrator for all arbitrations. they aren't invested in jon jones, they don't need to win his business and they don't work for either party. again, your view is distorted.

why do you conflate every issue? m3 was never related to dick pills.

it doesn't look like anyone knows scientifically the long term urinary excretion patterns of m3 metabolites. there are many examples of traces recurring for already suspended athletes. what does seem apparent is that trace levels can stay as trace levels for a long time.

he doesn't personally pay for the panel. mclaren is contracted to be the arbitrator for all arbitrations. they aren't invested in jon jones, they don't need to win his business and they don't work for either party. again, your view is distorted.

why do you conflate every issue? m3 was never related to dick pills.

it doesn't look like anyone knows scientifically the long term urinary excretion patterns of m3 metabolites. there are many examples of traces recurring for already suspended athletes. what does seem apparent is that trace levels can stay as trace levels for a long time.
Let's agree on the facts. The salary of the arbitration panel is paid for by the defendant, in this case (x2) Jon Jones and the UFC.

So where again did the M3 come from? As far as I remember, the first case of M3 was "tainted dick pills". And the second case-- the continued pulsing is due to what?

Let's agree on the facts. The salary of the arbitration panel is paid for by the defendant, in this case (x2) Jon Jones and the UFC.

factually, usada pays mclaren. that's a fact. that others pay into usada doesn't change the relationship. mclaren is contracted with usada for arbitration, they get their money from usada, and they have no reason to give a fuck what jones paid. jones doesn't hire them, jones can't fire them, he can't replace them with someone else.

So where again did the M3 come from? As far as I remember, the first case of M3 was "tainted dick pills". And the second case-- the continued pulsing is due to what?

you remember wrong.

factually, usada pays mclaren. that's a fact. that others pay into usada doesn't change the relationship. mclaren is contracted with usada for arbitration, they get their money from usada, and they have no reason to give a fuck what jones paid. jones doesn't hire them, jones can't fire them, he can't replace them with someone else.

you remember wrong.
Wrong. In the case of arbitration, USADA is actually the plaintiff. They do not pay the salary of the arbitrators, the defendants do. Why would USADA hand down a doping judgement on an athlete and then pay for them to dispute it with an arbitrator? Do you even think before you post?

So what was the first Tbol failure due to?
And what were the second and ongoing Tbol failures due to?

Wrong. In the case of arbitration, USADA is actually the plaintiff. They do not pay the salary of the arbitrators, the defendants do. Why would USADA hand down a doping judgement on an athlete and then pay for them to dispute it with an arbitrator? Do you even think before you post?

did you not read where i said "others pay usada"?

the fact is the individual arbitrators get paid directly by MGSS, not directly by any party. again, the arbitrators themselves are not paid by jones and have no interest to satisfy jones.

but of course conspiracy herb will throw out the conspiracy just because....

Oh yeah that was for Clomid and Letrozole. To keep estrogen down and restart your testosterone after a cycle. So far he's failed tests for a post cycle drug, estrogen control agent, and twice for Turinabol. How are you still defending him? Not to mention the story of him hiding under the octagon for hours to avoid testing. Do you seriously think Jon isn't on something? His test levels are completely messed up and he can't take PCT anymore. You think he's competing clean at a world class level with the test levels of a senile man? If you want to argue that he's no longer on Turinabol and is likely on Tren instead ok. But what is the point of that? He's obviously still juicing like most of the roster.

I don't think you understand the meaning of common sense. I don't remember all of this off the top of my head, you guys are some diehard Jones fans.

If I said "it's impossible to drive from Cleveland to Chicago on one tank of gas in 2020 because cars in 1973 averaged about 13 miles per gallon," it would be a stupid thing to say.

So would "You couldn't detect M3 metabolites in 2017 for more than four months using technology that didn't exist in 2011 because someone wrote a paper in 2011."

Because common sense. I said, from the start, I'm not defending him or not saying that he's necessarily saying the truth.

That has nothing to do with the fundamental flaws in what YOU are saying, or your complete lack of grasp of the facts or, yes, lack of common sense in the arguments you present.

Hard to take your arguments of "proof" seriously when you don't even know what or when he was supposed to be taking substances.

That has nothing to do with Jones being guilty or innocent. It has to do with your arguments utterly failing to make the case you are trying to make.

So, sure, try to deflect saying "well, I just don't follow the details of it that closely." But, by COMMON SENSE, if you're not paying attention to the facts or details, you should probably STFU and not make arguments about it.

Back