What did Jones mean when he said a pinch of salt in a swimming pool?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So he admitted that he cheated but only a tiny amount or he cheated and only a little trace was found? So he basically is saying I cheated but it wasn’t significant! What is this BS? Imagine Lance Armstrong saying I only blood doped just a little so can I keep my gold? Or a killer saying I only used a bebe gun to kill am I still a killer? Can someone please explain this BS excuse?
<6><{Joewithit}><{hughesimpress}>

Probably means other than trace amounts of turinabol, he was mostly clean in the DC fights and all of his fights.

It'd be like taking microdoses of TRT and expecting you to feel drastically different compared to before.

He was using a Russian trick where you dissolve Turinabol into a cocktail blend with liquor. It flushes it out of your system very quickly, and they couldn't catch athletes using these methods until a few years ago when a Russian state doping agent snitched, and then came up with the testing method to catch it. Even with the new testing you can time the tests and beat it, but it looked like he rolled the dice a little too many times.

He was using a Russian trick where you dissolve Turinabol into a cocktail blend with liquor. It flushes it out of your system very quickly, and they couldn't catch athletes using these methods until a few years ago when a Russian state doping agent revealed the strategy. Even with the new testing you can time the tests and beat it, but it looked like he rolled the dice a little too many times.
that's bullshit. the russians switched to tren because they figured out tbol metabolites had a long detection window.......

The cocktail trick flushes out the metabolites very quickly, but very small amount of traces of the long term metabolites remain. He messed up the timing and dosage.
again, that's complete bullshit.

there's a reason the russians changed their cocktail many years ago. why would anyone else use tbol in that cocktail when they know tren works better? if traces remain, you're not beating the tests. it's nonsense.

you can't "time" it. again, you're making this up.

again, that's complete bullshit.

there's a reason the russians changed their cocktail many years ago. why would anyone else use tbol in that cocktail when they know tren works better? if traces remain, you're not beating the tests. it's nonsense.

you can't "time" it. again, you're making this up.

Because of weight cuts. Tren bloats too much. And yes, you can mask and flush PEDs. In a sport like MMA where you have to cut weight during training camp using Tbol is a much better option. Tren probably would've been the safer option, but its not the better option. Tbol keeps you lean and dry compared to Tren. Jon took a risk using the Tbol Cocktail, and Novitsky knows exactly what happened. Got a big fat cheque from Dana. Quite the hypocrite too since he spent a large chunk of his career chasing down Armstrong in a sport where literally everyone from top to bottom was juicing to the tits. Now he's letting Jones slide with a trick that USADA is fully aware of.

Last edited:
Sometimes I load my car with fuel.
Then I drive and the fuel gets used and almost nothing is left.

The car is Jon's body and the fuel is PEDs. Maybe there was only a tiny amount left, it doesn't mean it wasn't loaded at some point.

Last edited:
Probably means other than trace amounts of turinabol, he was mostly clean in the DC fights and all of his fights.

It'd be like taking microdoses of TRT and expecting you to feel drastically different compared to before.
Traces of turinobol? Traces would indicate past use. The affects of anabolics provide long lasting physiological advantages long after cessation of use.

That the trace was so small that could not benefit his performace or give him any edge
You’re an idiot, why was it in his system? He gained an advantage from training and even though it was a small amount, he was still reaping the high testosterone benefits that come with it, your test doesn’t all of a sudden go back to normal as soon as it’s out of your system.

Because of weight cuts. Tren bloats too much. And yes, you can mask and flush PEDs. In a sport like MMA where you have to cut weight during training camp using Tbol is a much better option. Tren probably would've been the safer option, but its not the better option. Tbol keeps you lean and dry compared to Tren. Jon took a risk using the Tbol Cocktail, and Novitsky knows exactly what happened. Got a big fat cheque from Dana. Quite the hypocrite too since he spent a large chunk of his career chasing down Armstrong in a sport where literally everyone from top to bottom was juicing to the tits. Now he's letting Jones slide with a trick that USADA is fully aware of.
you're acknowledging tbol is detectable for a long time yet are insisting it's a good option for mma and works as a cocktail because the russians used it.......without noting the russians switched away from it when they figured out its detection window.

novitzky has zero impact on jones "sliding". he is a ufc mouthpiece. he doesn't sentence athletes.

Back