What did Joe Rogan Imply when he said, Amanda is the first "OPENLY" gay champion?

26738_10150127658650650_39734800649_11697111_7542552_n.jpg

?????
vt.fighters.tito-ortiz.jpg

????
UFC.jpg

????
benson-henderson-toothpick-1.jpg

??????
CXV2WpmUkAAp2hC.jpg

Conor is a gay paper champ, openly considering his fanbase.

Only an closet gay mode will ban you.

I'll go down in flames with you ts.

So long @KONE cheers

I don't know why people are saying ts is fighter bashing. If anything, this day in time, it's a major compliment to say someone is gay. That's why they all said Nunes was openly gay when she won the championship, because these days that's not just 1 accomplishment, it's 2(being gay and being the champ). Why else would they say it? I don't know why more fighters just don't start pretending to be gay. I'm not a big fan of Stipe but then I became a huge fan not too long ago when I started pretending in my on head that he was gay and lying to all my casual MMA friends telling them all that he was actually gay. It's a way of making yourself become a fan of whoever the belt holder is so you're always on the winning team.

Is calling someone gay considered fighter bashing? lol

Conor is a gay paper champ, openly considering his fanbase.

Only an closet gay mode will ban you.

I'll go down in flames with you ts.

So long @KONE cheers

I don't think u know what paper champ means

She was a champion in the UFC?

I understood the quote, as i was quoted 3x for a useless label. Who cares about her being the champ, the juice worth squeezing is that she's gay, but shes not the 1st so the juice had already been squeezed making this NO NEWS.

In short, who gives a shit.

Back