What did Joe Rogan Imply when he said, Amanda is the first "OPENLY" gay champion?

Thanks for telling us what fighters you have the hearts for but nobody cares about your man crushes.

TS dumb AF. how many of those fighters have been or are married?

You can't prove the statement "There has never been a gay champion." - maybe there has been.

You can prove the statement "There has never been an openly gay champion."

Case closed, TS awarded negative points.

I hope TS doesn't get banned. He didn't bash anyone. Plus GSP is really suspect on this .
Thank you. I picked fighters that have a history of relationship "trouble"... and Ben Henderson(who constantly sucks on a toothpick 24/7)

how is this bashing lol? Joe stressed Openly for a reason... just trying to piece the puzzle together
He stressed openly because he has no way of knowing if another Champ was closeted or not you fucking idiot

26738_10150127658650650_39734800649_11697111_7542552_n.jpg

?????
vt.fighters.tito-ortiz.jpg

????
UFC.jpg

????
benson-henderson-toothpick-1.jpg

??????
It's clear what you're implying......you like dudes.

As a lesbian trapped in a man's body, I'm extremely offended by this thread!

And I've got a raging boner, so, uh... it all equals out.

Fighter bashing to the extreme. It's been nice knowing you TS.

How is suspecting a man of being gay the same thing as fighter bashing? You're implying that there is something wrong or negative about being gay.

raw

26738_10150127658650650_39734800649_11697111_7542552_n.jpg

?????
vt.fighters.tito-ortiz.jpg

????
UFC.jpg

????
benson-henderson-toothpick-1.jpg

??????

Benson Henderson. I'll always believe Joe Rogan touched himself while he called Henderson's fights. Those two had a weird relationship. To be honest, Benson's marriage proposal seemed odd, too, but that could have been nerves. It's hard to say, and in the end, none of it matters, but there was definitely something different about Joe when he was around Henderson.

why do we keep playing this stupid game? Lesnar's gay, big deal. We don't have to keep acting like no one knows it

Would it change anything if any of those guys were gay?

Fighter bashing to the extreme. It's been nice knowing you TS.

So calling a fighter gay is bashing? So being gay is a bad thing? How is that not openly gayhate?

/socialjusticewarriormode

That chuck was gay in hiding

I hope TS doesn't get banned. He didn't bash anyone. Plus GSP is really suspect on this .
Hate to break it to you half wits but its a pretty well known fact that GSP's proclivities involve women of a certain color, not men.

Back