What did Jeremy Stephens see?

cunglaowins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That got him so scared to surrender after 12 seconds? Was it the walk out? the Mexican flag? the way Yair danced? his kicks? his style? Something definitely spooked him.

507179.jpg

This. He saw this

Eat a satchel of Richards.

Eye pokes are nasty. Pretty tough to continue the fight if it scraps the cornea.
ufc129_12_gsp_vs_shields_024.jpg

some of you are dumb as fuck.

i'm not even a fan, but when has stephens ever wanted out of a fight? even if he's being soundly beaten he still tries coming forward to fight.

he couldn't open his eye, the doctor couldn't even FORCE it open.

I feel genuinely sorry for your parents, TS. They don't deserve this, even with them being siblings and all.

You're not breaking any new ground with that statement.

I'm surprised it took you 6 years to figure out that most Sherbros are morons.
i've known, but it's still just so hard to wrap my head around how stupid half this site is lmao.

He saw Yair not pissing his pants over Jeremy's angry tough guy act. Yair was not backing down and would have HL reel finished Jeremy.

That got him so scared to surrender after 12 seconds? Was it the walk out? the Mexican flag? the way Yair danced? his kicks? his style? Something definitely spooked him.

His left eye had a near death experience. It went up to eye heaven and met Bispings eye. Bispings eye told him it wasn't yet his time, and sent him back to the octagon.

Mike Tyson has some of the craziest and most disturbing quotes of all time, as well as some absolutely hilarious ones.

Back