What did I just watch?

Sherkfan1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hammil looking like he was drunk. Fighting like it too. Thiago looking like he is possessed by Ricco Rodriguez. I feel like I deserve a refund for watching that.... and it was free.

That was a shit fight just like the Beltran fight. Top 4 worst shape LHWs

A free fight so shut the hell up

I won't be surprised if it comes out that Thiago had some sort of injury that prevented him from training certain things.

It was awful...
Hammil managed to gas worse than Thiago.

Hammil looking like he was drunk. Fighting like it too. Thiago looking like he ate Ricco Rodriguez. I feel like I deserve a refund for watching that.... and it was free.

fix'd

A free fight so shut the hell up

Outstanding response. That explains why you joined in 2011 and have over 10,000 posts. If you read my post, I acknowledged it was free.

Outstanding response. That explains why you joined in 2011 and have over 10,000 posts. If you read my post, I acknowledged it was free.

Yeah a new thread was needed for your pointless post

That was like a bar fight between two out of shape alcoholics. How did Thiago fall from being in the title conversation a few years ago to this. If there was a worst fight of the year award this would be in the running. I think Hamill gets one more chance as does Thiago but if your Dana who do you put Thiago against after this horrible fight It's hard to imagine him challenging any Top 10 LHW's if he fights like this.

Where's your fight videos so you can show me what a fight should look like :rolleyes:

You watched Thiago Silva fight a retired fighter.

You watched Hamill show up for a paycheck and spend most of the third round thinking of an honorable way to lay down.

Yeah a new thread was needed for your pointless post

Then ignore it. Contributions like yours is why the sherdog forums have the reputation that they do.

In thiagos defense he finished a cheesecake before the fight.

Back