What did Garbrandt mean with: "Who have you beat?".

Cruz had the perfect response by saying "everyone on your team" it put Cody in a terrible position because he basically had to say his teammates sucked or he was wrong and Cruz has beaten a lot of great fighters.

I think he meant "who have you beat" as in who has he put away. Garbrandt might not see a decision win as Cruz beating someone.

Cody meant that Cruz didnt destroy anyone, but Sherdog is always on Cruz's side
I think he meant what he said. Who have you beat.

I think he was just speaking off the cuff and didn't think what he was saying through.

he was short circuiting. dude didn't know what he was saying i don't think.

that was basically "i'm losing an argument and i'm panicking."

I feel like Cody automatically regreted that statement once it came out of his mouth.

Cody isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and I think it's a bit unfair to slap a headset on him and make him engage Cruz live on television.

He wasn't thinking when he spoke, must be all those concussions.

Everytime Cody talked I was like

vF7rVgt.gif

Cody meant that Cruz didnt destroy anyone, but Sherdog is always on Cruz's side

No, he was trying to say that Cruz hadn't beat any good fighters. It's a very common thing to say when trash talking. Garbrandt was just too dumb to remember that Cruz has beat like 3 of Garbrandt's teammates.

Don't try to spin it. Garbrandt just had a brain fart and fucked up.

I think he meant what he said. Who have you beat.

I think he was just speaking off the cuff and didn't think what he was saying through.

Could be but that's the wrong way to go into a verbal exchange with Cruz.

He hadn't check Cruz's Sherdog/Wikipedia page to look at his record.

He meant that his neck tats will make Cruz scurred.

Cody's biggest win was Dominick's warm up fight.

And also lol at Garbrandt unintentionally taking the piss at Faber haha what a fucking idiot.
So true hahaha

That was some lame trash talk on the challenger's part. Carbrand knows who Cruz beat - he fucking trains with a bunch of guys who know how great Cruz is, at, as Cruz would say, "Team Alpha Fail".

Cruz is going to take Carbrand to school and fail him. I can't wait.

You know it had to piss him off further that Cruz was so calm the whole time...and that whole "give them each a round to make it fun" was gold

In what way was that a good line? It made no sense and Cruz rightfully called him out.

Cody reminds me of Perry, they're both retarded. I just hope after Cruz sons him, Lineker will get a chance to KO him cold.
I never said good. I said his best...Cody can't trash talk.

is it a coincidence that the 2 guys with the most dumbass embarrassing tattoos imaginable are also the 2 guys so fucking brain dead stupid they make a pile of dogshit look like da vinci

#CodyPlatinum2016

Conor has the most dumbass tattoo but is probably the quickest guy on the roster.

Back