What did Garbrandt mean with: "Who have you beat?".

That whole interview was a pretty good predictor of how the fight will go. Garbrandt grasping at straws and Cruz playing him for a fool.

Cruz: "I paid for a house with the money i got from beating all the guys at your gym." Epic. And then he shamed Cody's tie. Cruz - 1. Cody - 0.

I think he meant "who have you beat" as in who has he put away. Garbrandt might not see a decision win as Cruz beating someone.
I don't even think Cody is smart enough to come up with something this complicated.

It's his first time stepping into deep waters. That's my biggest problem with Faber.... He needs to keep his fighters grounded. A guy like Cruz will eat your lunch in the 1rst round, If you're not calm and concentrating on the game plan. This fight might get ugly quick.
Agreed. Cruz will be too much for him I think, especially if it goes into rounds 4 and or 5

Cody's biggest win was Dominick's warm up fight.

And also lol at Garbrandt unintentionally taking the piss at Faber haha what a fucking idiot.
Exactly...couldn't believe how stupid he was when he said that.

Cody: "Yeah well who have you beat buddy?"

DomGOAT: "Oh I don't know, everyone in your gym. I schooled your coach."

Cody's best line was at the beginning but he still fucked it up. When he said I never had to chase pussy in my life and I won't that night was good. But then Cruz laughed and asked what do you mean? And he counters back what do you mean?.
That was pure stupidity.

He means that marathon man has never faced a savage like him.

Cruz's dog's bedroom is nicer than Garbrandt's entire shitty unit.

Thanks Team Alpha Fail.

Cody doesn't know what he's saying when he's saying it, he is probably P4P the dumbest fighter in the UFC.
is it a coincidence that the 2 guys with the most dumbass embarrassing tattoos imaginable are also the 2 guys so fucking brain dead stupid they make a pile of dogshit look like da vinci

#CodyPlatinum2016

Cody's best line was at the beginning but he still fucked it up. When he said I never had to chase pussy in my life and I won't that night was good. But then Cruz laughed and asked what do you mean? And he counters back what do you mean?.
That was pure stupidity.

In what way was that a good line? It made no sense and Cruz rightfully called him out.

Cody reminds me of Perry, they're both retarded. I just hope after Cruz sons him, Lineker will get a chance to KO him cold.

Why do ppl do this ?

MM was not P4P 1, when Cruz beat him. Was he ? So why say it like that ?

Like people acting like Serra beat GSP, the GOAT. Nobody was calling GSP the GOAT back then. Simply because he wasn't. The GOAT WW at that time would still have been Hughes. Hughes defended a total of 7 times IIRC.

The truth is that GSP lost his very first attempt to defend the WW belt, in that first Serra fight. GSP was GOAT of nothing at that time.

So, to say Serra beat the GOAT is ludicrous. It's misleading, and imo, not honest. It's closer to an outright lie, than it is to the truth. That's how I see it. Does this make too much sense, or what ?

The Acronym is being abused like never before. Fuckin Perry luckily avoids losing a UD by getting a TKO with 20 seconds left in his last fight. In his second UFC fight. SECOND... TWO. Fuckin guy was 9 - 0, And people are calling him the GOAT. What the fuck is wrong with people ?

There's no honour, or honesty in alot of people these days. That how it seems to me. I don't understand why some people feel the need to lie. Just to make there point seem legit.

I think that he meant, and I'm not sure with mr no love, who have you Knocked out interns of big opponents.

Cody doesn't know what he's saying when he's saying it, he is probably P4P the dumbest fighter in the UFC.

He might be in the running but we cannot discount the p4p standing of guys like Jonny Hendricks, Perry, and Gastelum.

Of course the real p4p champ is over in bellator: the cranium himself - Tito!!

Cody meant that Cruz didnt destroy anyone, but Sherdog is always on Cruz's side
Say what you mean , boy. Aint nobody got time to try and decipher Cody's gibberish. Said the way he said it, it was pretty dumb.Since he kept just repeating back what Cruz was saying, i believe he just said that without thinking, and didnt really mean anything by it. He just didn't have a comeback
"Look at your tie,"
"Look at YOUR tie!"
<{cruzshake}>

Back