What did Garbrandt mean with: "Who have you beat?".

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Faber X2

Dillashaw

Demetrious (P4P 1)

Benavidez X2

Just to name a few.

Who has Cody beat?

Cody's biggest win was Dominick's warm up fight.

And also lol at Garbrandt unintentionally taking the piss at Faber haha what a fucking idiot.

I don't think Cody knows what he meant.

It's his first time stepping into deep waters. That's my biggest problem with Faber.... He needs to keep his fighters grounded. A guy like Cruz will eat your lunch in the 1rst round, If you're not calm and concentrating on the game plan. This fight might get ugly quick.

Cody doesn't know what he's saying when he's saying it, he is probably P4P the dumbest fighter in the UFC.

I think he meant "who have you beat" as in who has he put away. Garbrandt might not see a decision win as Cruz beating someone.

Cody is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, I think he just repeats things over and over and thinks he's won the argument when he's been made to look a fool. Cruz's 'I bought a house with the money I got beating team alpha male' wrecked him bad.

Reality is a lot of guys want to trash talk like Mcregor and Chael but they just aren't funny or quick witted enough to do it.

It means " I have no idea what I'm saying "

You know,it was a stupid statement,but who cares,these guys get punched in the head for a living. Im looking forward to this fight. Cruz's self belief insanity turns every fight personal,and makes it much more compelling than it would be otherwise

Cody meant that Cruz didnt destroy anyone, but Sherdog is always on Cruz's side

Cody is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, I think he just repeats things over and over and thinks he's won the argument when he's been made to look a fool. Cruz's 'I bought a house with the money I got beating team alpha male' wrecked him bad.

Reality is a lot of guys want to trash talk like Mcregor and Chael but they just aren't funny or quick witted enough to do it.

THIS. The dude is a tool on the mic. I was almost embarrassed for him. "I'll swim. I'll swim..."

Fucking retard.

I think he meant "who have you beat" as in who has he put away. Garbrandt might not see a decision win as Cruz beating someone.

That's most likely what he meant. I think I remember Cruz saying something about being ready to bust all over his face right after that, no homo lol.

Back