What did Dustin,Deigo and now Dennis gain by fighting Conor

They'll all be spending the rest of their lives doing interviews about how they fought in the UFC at the same time as Conor Mcgregor not to mention they will even have the special honor to be asked how it felt getting smashed by the GOAT......

Keep yapping. Keep trying to be clever. Enjoy it while it lasts.

So many people hate on conor, but I honestly wish more fighters had his bravado.

It really irks me when people use religious connotations so far out of context it becomes disrespectful, especially when talking about professional fighters.

I'm not a religious person, but I attended Catholic school for 8 years, and from what I learned all them years ago, this is not the way to walk a religious path

Wearing a flag like a cape always bothered me too. Very disrespectful to your country to wear the flag and/or let it touch the floor

You're an adult now, time to put away childish things.

Think for yourself!!!

Does it hurt when Conor goes in dry or does he ease it in for you

this. im a mcg fan 2, but some of these guys on here i think actually fantasize about the guy, and try to act like him, funny 12 yr olds.

Well Siver hasnt fought him yet, so were gonna have to wait on that one. Diego and Dustin both gained embarassing defeats.

Conor's last three opponents will all have had first names that start with the letter "D"...

mx8kxTp.jpg

Back