What dark family secret did you recently uncover?

My dad repeatedly creampied my mom

Y u no post pic???

He knows better, too. Hmph.
<DisgustingHHH>

but we have no more contacts with the south-Italy part of the family

Stai meglio...

tenor.gif

Ehh not exactly dark or recent discovery but the last name that i carry is not the last name of my biological great grandfather. Because of that situation i don't exactly have any info on my bio great grandpa so I've got some big problems when it comes to my genealogy....

Is your uncle really your dad?

Did you recently discover why your Argentinean grandpa speaks fluent German?

Most families have something.

<[analyzed}>
{<jordan}

Didn’t u hoist up a thread last year bout being weak in the knees for your male cousin?

Is thread a starting point so U can delve into that?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I have reason to believe that my grandfather may have been a nazi rather than a member of the polish resistance. The latest inkling was finding a well thumbed copy of mein kampf while I was cleaning out his attic.

not really dark....but inspired by a couple other stories here....

my last name is also not my original...I had a ((danish)) relative that fought against the germans at somepoint and was wounded in germany, found by a farmer there and nursed to health...kept alive...sometime during or shortly after that he changed his name ...its not known if he had changed his name to help him get out of germany and just kept it ...or if he changed his name to that of the farmer in honour of saving his life....maybe both

I have reason to believe that my grandfather may have been a nazi rather than a member of the polish resistance. The latest inkling was finding a well thumbed copy of mein kampf while I was cleaning out his attic.

These threads aren't good for anyone that posts their family secrets because it fucks with their family karma...

That said, yolo..?

1. I have relatives with Nazi tattoos on my Dad's side in Germany.

2. There's also multiple cases of incest in both sides, but they were kids with kids for the most part so it's semi-exploratory. Just posting this one because I figure it's a little too disturbing for anyone else to have the cahonas to post, but it's actually very common. That said I'm not going to go in detail about it for many good reasons. Though there was some molestation stuff from an old non-family member and as far as I know he went to jail.

3. Rest of it is domestic violence, drug/alcohol, mental illness stuff.

No murders or organized crime stuff.

C'est la vie.

Didn’t u hoist up a thread last year bout being weak in the knees for your male cousin?

Is thread a starting point so U can delve into that?

Ohhhhh, you Sherdoggers don't forget a thing.

<[analyzed}>

Back around 1900 or so before my family immigrated from Sicily, one of my great grandfathers brothers got in some kind of trouble with the mafia and got himself murdered. No clue what it was about.

You should probably dedicate your life to avenging it anyway.

My late uncle came up with elaborate scheme to make his mother divorce her husband (his father) and marry some other guy so he could inherit his house.
He succeeded at the first part but failed to inherit anything because he died of heavy drinking at the age of 48.

My dad molested both my sisters for years. The family forgave him and I was too young so they never told me the whole story. I had to piece it together over the years.

Apparently my step mom was adopted. Idk when this became common knowledge. But one day everyone was like “(Stepmom’s name) is going to meet her biological mother in Columbia” or some shit.

After my Grandma passed away we got a letter saying she had a safety deposit box down in London, we live in the North of England and my Grandma had never lived in London only ever visited.

We got the contents shipped to our local branch and there was a bunch of fancy jewellery but also some empty diamond cases.

This handbag dates back to 1920 and was made with real gold.

My late uncle came up with elaborate scheme to make his mother divorce her husband (his father) and marry some other guy so he could inherit his house.
He succeeded at the first part but failed to inherit anything because he died of heavy drinking at the age of 48.

Oof!

I was from Spanish ancestry, that's why I have a white complexion and looks like a Latino.

These threads aren't good for anyone that posts their family secrets because it fucks with their family karma...

That said, yolo..?

1. I have relatives with Nazi tattoos on my Dad's side in Germany.

2. There's also multiple cases of incest in both sides, but they were kids with kids for the most part so it's semi-exploratory. Just posting this one because I figure it's a little too disturbing for anyone else to have the cahonas to post, but it's actually very common. That said I'm not going to go in detail about it for many good reasons. Though there was some molestation stuff from an old non-family member and as far as I know he went to jail.

3. Rest of it is domestic violence, drug/alcohol, mental illness stuff.

No murders or organized crime stuff.

C'est la vie.

Hah you reminded me that my cousin, who was raised by my grandparents said he reckoned my grandfather had another family down south. Said he'd done the research.

He was too cool tho, I'd basically forgive him almost everything.

Back