what creatine would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since the threads revived... I take Ian Coe's Crearage, it works great for me.

Stick with Creatine Monohydrate, Crea-Pure if available 5g a day, no loading phase and does not need to be cycled (maybe stop taking if for a little while to drop the retained extra water). Stay away from Creatine Ethyl Ester and Kre-Alkalyn. That Purple K is way overpriced (on bb.com, the first site from google,) and the recomeded dosage is weak making it even more expensive.

I've tried Purple-K. It's shit

Burn your money instead. You'll see better results.

CM all the way.

Cell tech Hardcore for quick rapid gains and awesome strength and endurance gains. Just make sure not to start the loading phase as this is a hype for you to buy more than you need. Also, take only one scoop after workouts not two.

Well, since the threads revived... I take Ian Coe's Crearage, it works great for me.

Great stuff indeed but I had to stop taking it; I was starting to get really sore from all of the stabbing... :icon_sad:

Cell tech Hardcore for quick rapid gains and awesome strength and endurance gains. Just make sure not to start the loading phase as this is a hype for you to buy more than you need. Also, take only one scoop after workouts not two.

Ugh...

"Cell-Tech Hardcore is powered by Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology for ultra-fast absorption."

"Gain up to 26 times more mass with Cell-Tech Hardcore!"

"Crea-Edge

Ugh...

"Cell-Tech Hardcore is powered by Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology for ultra-fast absorption."

"Gain up to 26 times more mass with Cell-Tech Hardcore!"

"Crea-Edge™, is a hardcore anabolic creatine matrix"

Were you joking? I can't tell, and I don't recognize your name.

And you made a thread about the safety NyQuil.

Yes, and I wasn't joking about the product. it was my Q & A time of the day

If you weren't joking, then you need to stop giving advice. Cell-Tech, like pretty much any Muscletech product, is over-priced, low quality with a bunch of useless extras thrown in to boost the price even more than the big name bodybuilders that push this shit.

Yes, and I wasn't joking about the product. it was my Q & A time of the day

But there was neither Q nor A in your post:

That, my friend, is a "statement." I wouldn't dare call it "advice."

DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS SHIT.

Creapure brand creatine monohydrate.

The stuff is so cheap, they're almost paying you to take it. Not $80 for a one month tub.

(87632872456th and most certainly not the) End of story

Edit: Ronin, i was wondering when you were going to show. I go to post, and then you beat me.

Well, I'm trying not to be an asshole, so I ignored it for a little bit, but it's hard to ignore someone pushing Cell-Tech or any other MuscleTech bullshit

If you weren't joking, then you need to stop giving advice. Cell-Tech, like pretty much any Muscletech product, is over-priced, low quality with a bunch of useless extras thrown in to boost the price even more than the big name bodybuilders that push this shit.

Whatever, Cell-tech Hardcore is like the secret for bodybuilding, and by that I mean it is the law of attraction secret in bodybuilding. You use the product and you attract muscle. Creatine Mono is just to slow, what takes a year of getting the results you have with plain mono you get in six months with cell-tech hardcore/Size-on/Phosaphgen HP/ or any another dextrose creatine infused blend.

First of all, this isn't a bodybuilding forum.
Second:
stupidBillnTed.jpg

**canadapride, you can get mad at me all you want this time. the pic fits :p**

Whatever, Cell-tech Hardcore is like the secret for bodybuilding, and by that I mean it is the law of attraction secret in bodybuilding. You use the product and you attract muscle. Creatine Mono is just to slow, what takes a year of getting the results you have with plain mono you get in six months with cell-tech hardcore/Size-on/Phosaphgen HP/ or any another dextrose creatine infused blend.

Trolling is a ban-able offense. So is stupid. Smarten up.

The OP's question has been answered probably more than a few times since the creation of the thread. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back