What counts as Roids?

Kade

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I am a moron or just very confused. Today I went to GNC, I decided to give a look to this Xyence stuff just to see what it was really about in terms of how would it really help in helping in your work out and as I begin to see the product one was about creatine which in studies I have seen it mainly makes you acumulate water and does not create a difference in performance just looks and the other 2 products said clearly in the label they were to enhance testosterone and the other said it was some type of great anabolic.

Don't such things that deal with hormones count as steroids?

If they dont what are their effects ?

Side effects ?

I don't know fully, but growth hormone and steroids are two different things, and some products actually contain LEGAL steroids that don't fall under the congressional steroid ban or whatever it was called. GNC sells a lot of tricky stuff that contains steroids, small amounts, but still contain them and will get you failing a piss test faster than you can fail a piss test.

Also, the term "anabolic" doesn't exactly mean steroids, they just go hand in hand. For example, NO2 is an alabolic hemodialator or some shit but isn't a steroid.

products that enhance testosterone aren't steroids, products that ARE testosterone are. For example Zinc helps the production of test and prohormones (illegal now)which are precursors to test are basically steroids.

You don't have to worry about side effecfts with the GNC shit, most of the 'miracle products' or 'too new there's no studies done yet' are just a gimmick. There are only a few mass builders on the market you'd have to worry about any serious side effects with and they probably won't be legal for long.

I suggest you do some research, forum.bodybuilding.com is a great site

ester creatine combined with NO and Glutamine can make you just as ripped as any anabolic crap, maybe not as fast but I've seen dudes just big off that stuff its gross

So does this mean I should start using Xyience? You know Ive wondered for years if those sups could actually increase your real level of performance, I mean I know weightlifters take them but I wonder if the shit they sell on the market actually can make you a better athlete or not. Ive never talked to anybody who told me the results were really that noticeable. I bet if you eat right you wouldnt really need sups. Could be wrong though.

You're either introducing your body to an foreign, antibiotic substance or you're not. There's no in between and don't let any of those over the counter products fool you. Number one, anything that helps your body produce more test, for example, is actually doing the opposite of what an antibiotic steroid tends to do. By that I mean when you start to take on testosterone, via intramuscularly injection for example, you're body recognizes this influx of testosterone and quits producing it's own, temporarily. Hence your balls tending to shrink over prolonged use/abuse. Ttat's why there's a huge letdown at the end of a cycle. You're test through injection is no longer present, plus your body has not yet started to produce it's own leaving you feeling drained and lifeless.

Ninjashoes said:
ester creatine combined with NO and Glutamine can make you just as ripped as any anabolic crap, maybe not as fast but I've seen dudes just big off that stuff its gross

lol, dont be such a fool.

go find me a ron coleman created off of creatine, N.O. and Glutamine.

kungpoo said:
lol, dont be such a fool.

go find me a ron coleman created off of creatine, N.O. and Glutamine.

You meen he didnt get that way through fried chicken and mollasses ?

I've been taking noxplode for a couple months and i'm VERY happy with what i've accomplished on it.

XiaolinSoldier said:
So does this mean I should start using Xyience? You know Ive wondered for years if those sups could actually increase your real level of performance, I mean I know weightlifters take them but I wonder if the shit they sell on the market actually can make you a better athlete or not. Ive never talked to anybody who told me the results were really that noticeable. I bet if you eat right you wouldnt really need sups. Could be wrong though.

Ask Chuck Lidell. He started using Xyience, and in UFC 52, beat Randy Coture to become the LHW champ of the UFC. The change was extreme.

b0b said:
Ask Chuck Lidell. He started using Xyience, and in UFC 52, beat Randy Coture to become the LHW champ of the UFC. The change was extreme.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE XYLENCE! Look how strong and sucessful the people/athletes who drink coke are! Jordan was a great basketball player and he drank coke. I mean, before drinking coke he couldn't even play basketball as well as he could after. WE NEED MORE COKE!

kungpoo said:
The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone).

http://www.theorator.com/bills108/s2195.html

As well as Nandrolone and Dihydrotestosterone, the other two naturally occuring steroids of the body.

Steroids are a family of hormones that share a four carbon ring structure. Prohormones (such as Superdrol) contain this core, but are methylated or in some other way altered to avoid some legal definition that categorizes these substances. Don't get me wrong, these small chemical alterations can have a major impact on the effect of the hormone: Superdrol isn't Testosterone, and is likely more dangerous and inferior to it. Ironic, yes.

"Anabolic" refers to the muscle-building process.

Ninjashoes said:
Not to be a dick, but you are wrong!

TX-Bjj said:
Not to be a dick, but you are wrong!

LOL.

I don't know why this is cracking me up, but you're too polite.

Back