What country are you in, how do people feel about Syrian refugees and where are things going?

Canada.
Trudeau is subverted and in bed with the likes of Obama.
Repealed prudent laws that allow us to strip citizenship known terrorists.
Is allowing citizenship ceremonies to be done in full facial coverings.
De-prioritized helping persecuted christian and yazidis.
Is bringing in tens of thousands of unvetted Syrian "refuges", which the government recently confirmed aren't refugees. They were former refugees who were already resettled. So all the security risk, financial burden and cultural conflict, without actually helping anyone.

And Obama wants to bring in tens of thousands of 'refugees' by the end of next year.

I'm from America, the greatest country in the world, and we haven't had any problems. Most American Muslims are conservative, business owners, workers, and a chill people here.

Many of them contribute to my society, I see them running businesses, they are often well educated, lots are doctors, lawyers, and they are just as regarded for their intellects as Asian and Jewish professionals.

Those are my experiences. I've had no problems with them personally.

Refugees from the Syrian migrant crisis are doctors, lawyers and conservative business owners in your community? Are you sure dude?

It's a complete non-issue where I live (America). I think people who listen to talk radio get worked up about it, but it has no impact on anything, and real people never talk about it.

Germany, Sweden and Canada need more Muslim namely North African and Midde Eastern refugees. Leave everyone else alone.

I don't see why Germany shouldn't take in another 1 million.

We had a fairly large influx of Sudanese into my town in Australia about 13 years ago. To be honest I don't even know if they are/were muslim or not, I didn't even really know what Islam was back then. Most of them were quite young and we have had no issues that I know of.

Refugees from the Syrian migrant crisis are doctors, lawyers and conservative business owners in your community? Are you sure dude?

I'm not sure if the were from the migrant crisis or not but the Muslms I interacted with seemed ok. They probably are recent immigrants, a lot of them seem fresh off the boat barely speaking English and are already established business owners running convenience stores and shit. By the next generation they are doctors. I know because I went to school with some of them. I don't think I would mind living next to a Muslim family. In my opinion the hysteria doesn't match what I have experienced.

I'm not sure if the were from the migrant crisis or not but the Muslms I interacted with seemed ok. They probably are recent immigrants, a lot of them seem fresh off the boat barely speaking English and are already established business owners running convenience stores and shit. By the next generation they are doctors. I know because I went to school with some of them. I don't think I would mind living next to a Muslim family. In my opinion the hysteria doesn't match what I have experienced.

I think this thread is specifically about the Syrian refugee crisis, and that's not what you're talking about.

I'm from America, the greatest country in the world, and we haven't had any problems. Most American Muslims are conservative, business owners, workers, and a chill people here.

Many of them contribute to my society, I see them running businesses, they are often well educated, lots are doctors, lawyers, and they are just as regarded for their intellects as Asian and Jewish professionals.

Those are my experiences. I've had no problems with them personally.
this is also my experience. much of the muslim enclaves like dearborn and other places are chill....you never hear them doing that euro horror shit in america.

just because something happens allot in france or germany doesnt mean its gonna happen everywhere.

allot of this has to do with the combination of conditions that would favor certain events.

also...I said it before and I will say it again...

americans are a totaly different crowd than europeans are.....I just cant see american citizens tolerating no go zones and other nonsense...

im not saying we are the toughest people in the world but we dont put up with that shit and allot of americans are armed...

here in Canada there hasnt been much news, just the public relations media type stories about the refugee kids doing so well and being so thankful etc etc

thankfully no attacks or anything of that nature.

Canada.
Trudeau is subverted and in bed with the likes of Obama.
Repealed prudent laws that allow us to strip citizenship known terrorists.
Is allowing citizenship ceremonies to be done in full facial coverings.
De-prioritized helping persecuted christian and yazidis.
Is bringing in tens of thousands of unvetted Syrian "refuges", which the government recently confirmed aren't refugees. They were former refugees who were already resettled. So all the security risk, financial burden and cultural conflict, without actually helping anyone.

a9YMRrW_460s.jpg

It takes money to be able to pay your way through the smuggling routes so the upper classes and well connected were disproportionately represented among the refugees, at least initially. So there are/were a lot of doctors and lawyers and other professionals among the Syrian refugees. The poorer ones are internally displaced as I understand it.

That said it doesn't help that much. Even if they were doctors in Syria they can't work as doctors in the US. Unfortunately in terms of applicable skills those doctors aren't much different than the street sweepers.

I'm from the US

A lot of people I know are liberal so most are pro-refugee. Even a more Eurocentrist, somewhat conservative friend of mine supported letting the refugees in at first(don't know how he feels about it now though). Another one of my close friends is a Trump supporter so he may be against it but I'm not sure because his support for Trump seems to stem mainly from his loathing of Hillary.

I don't know much about the refugees that were resettled in the US. It seems the conservatives are increasingly against letting the refugees in and the liberals have dug their heels in unsurprisingly.

Denmark. So far the welfare and criminal/justice systems are taking the largest hits.
Remove all Muslims from the west.

It takes money to be able to pay your way through the smuggling routes so the upper classes and well connected were disproportionately represented among the refugees, at least initially. So there are/were a lot of doctors and lawyers and other professionals among the Syrian refugees. The poorer ones are internally displaced as I understand it.

That said it doesn't help that much. Even if they were doctors in Syria they can't work as doctors in the US. Unfortunately in terms of applicable skills those doctors aren't much different than the street sweepers.

That was the first small wave. The majority are uneducated goat herders who bring nothing of value at all.

there's actually been alot settled, not all refugees from this specifc crises, but arab muslims in general near my brother in East County, San Diego. 7 years in a row it's led Cali (in county) w/ about 3000 per year. 14500 Iraqis since 2009.
There's been no crazy terrorist ish or anything, but there is some extreme resentment forming already.

edit: granted, East County is much more rural than the image of normal SD, it has rodeos and shit

In Australia we haven't had too many Syrians. However most other refugees cause problems, primarily Africans.

Lots of rapes, assaults, and robberies. That's mainly because they come over with no education, a culture not adapted to modern society, and violent pasts.

I do feel sorry for the refugees that don't commit crime, because truth be told they're damaged goods and only a very small percentage will ever get ahead.

The harsh reality is that there's no good argument to accept refugees/migrants unless they're fluent in the native language, and already have a job lined up.

We had a fairly large influx of Sudanese into my town in Australia about 13 years ago. To be honest I don't even know if they are/were muslim or not, I didn't even really know what Islam was back then. Most of them were quite young and we have had no issues that I know of.

No Sudanese (black Sudanese) are not Muslims, but you can thank the Muslims that they're here being a burden, since the Arab Islamic government decided to slaughter them and steal their land.

Back