What controversial opinions do you have

I believe that certain cultures are basically worthless as a whole and we should actively make steps to point it out and diminish it. From Sunni and Shia Islam to Black Ghetto culture to White Trash and multi-generational welfare recipients and quite a few more we should publicly call out the bullshit and ridicule it. Screw PC culture.

If you're a depressed, mental nut job. Don't go around telling others what's the right way to do things. Get your house in order first.
If a thread violates your safe space don't click on it.
People on welfare should be drug tested and lose the right to vote.

Homeless people should be gathered up into prison like structures where they can sober up/work/ get their mind right and not bother regular people of society.
College is overrated
Single mothers should not be praised, yet put down for their terrible decisions

If you on welfare, and keep having kids, no more welfare

I’m starting to figure out who was chanting blood and soil last year in Charlottesville

Bro... even Jesus didn’t think that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

<31>

Thomas saith unto him, "Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?" Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

<22>

I agree with people on welfare having to take a drug test. Too many pieces of shit scamming the system.

War, disease, and poverty are necessary tools of population control and should not be eradicated until we successfully control population through other means.

Having kids is not a right. Every woman should be implanted with an infertility chip at birth. And must apply to have the chip deactivated when they are old enough and can prove the have the means and mental stability to care for a child.

I want the CIA to torture suspects for information and I hope the public never finds out about it.

I don't care if I'm spied on by Google or the NSA. Fuck Facebook though. They don't deserve the privilege of spying on me.

It should be perfectly legal to hire a "wife" just like you would any other employee. You pay her a salary and she has basic duties she needs to perform, not the least of which is sex. She can quit any time she wants to, and you can fire her any time you want to. Women with money would probably enjoy doing the same thing, hiring a husband. It wouldn't work for everyone, but for people who are very unsentimental and practical it could be great.

Kids are not special and we need to begin treating them as such. All these kids are entering the workforce thinking their fucking smart and entry level jobs are beneath them. In some tribal cultures you don't even get a name until you earn it. We need to make our kids earn praise and rewards rather than just giving it to them.

The planet is over-populated and if we're going to survive as a species we are going to need to implement population control measures in short order, lest nature implement them for us.

That'll fix itself mate, what you thinks going to happen when supplies are low? WW3. I think like 3% of the world population was killed in ww2. We got more people now but better weapons. We can bump them numbers up.

Oh also my contribution to the thread is god isn't real and was made up so weak people can feel better about death.

-2 genders and that won't ever change
-Transgenderism is a mental illness
-Welfare recipients should be drug tested if on it for 3 months or more
-Drug addiction is not a disease
-Not all cultures should be forced to integrate with all cultures
-Islam is a backwards ideology and does not belong in western civilization

None of these should be controversial, but alas

Term limits for the Supreme Court is a big one. No reason presidents from 20+ years ago should be deciding public policy. Society's political views move much quicker than that.

Also something needs to change with the way we elect presidents. How did the two most despised candidates of 2016 end up being the only two options?

so you could've been in a war like Vietnam for 6 years, and still not be allowed to vote, yet some loser manages to get out of it on medical grounds, gets a job because of a relative, and gets a vote ?

abortion should be the decision of the woman who's pregnant

Soldier in the war = job

Of course, that's what I meant. I didn't add it, because it was too obvious.

PS: I am so glad Clippys Mom is reading this thread

Post abortion: it should be legal in case of:
- severe abnormalities
- severe disabilities

If you know you're going to have a child that has a major illness abort it

I am for birth control, not in the sense of rubbers and pills, but in the sense it should be regulated who is allowed to have kids. poor people should not have kids, poor and stupid, but there is a good correlation between the two. back in the day, life was harsh and kind of took care of it - poor people would have like a dozen kids and the strongest would survive. now some trash would pop out a dozen kids and they will keep breeding with government assistance.

IQ and medical tests before having children and proof of financial stability. Mandatory vasectomies for all males before age 10, procedure reversed when you qualify to have a child.

Single mothers should not be praised, yet put down for their terrible decisions

If you on welfare, and keep having kids, no more welfare

Having kids is not a right. Every woman should be implanted with an infertility chip at birth. And must apply to have the chip deactivated when they are old enough and can prove the have the means and mental stability to care for a child.

If you guys ran the world, we wouldnt have @Clippy

He deserves respect just for dodging that coat hanger in the womb and surviving my addictions and neglect.
15657.jpg
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Human interference in nature is also "natural", we are part of the ecosystem and so is our behaviour.

Doesn't justificate the abuse of limited resources though.

there is a lot of old fashioned thinking in this thread that is considered controversial. In fact a lot of this is just straight conservative thinking.....this thread reads like every single war room thread.

- Lobbying should be illegal
- Politicians should make very little money or none. It should be a "to make a better country" and not to get rich and help your friends
- Everyone should have to work customer service for a year
- Mint chip is the best ice cream
- The hottest girl in WMMA was prime Gina (oh wait, thats a fact, jack.)

Last edited:
I don't think it's particularly "controversial", but I don't believe we really have free will. We are a product of our genetics and environment, constantly reacting to stimulus. The idea that we make choices is an illusion. We simply react.

Post reminded me of this quote:

"SINCE time immemorial the most profound thinkers have tried to lift the veil that hides the beyond," said Mr. Tesla. "As for myself, I have read thousands of volumes of literature and thought for years in the hope that I might get some kind of evidence to show that death is not the end. But all in vain. To me the universe is simply a marvelous mechanism, and the most complex forms of human life, as human beings, are nothing else but automatic engines, controlled by external influence. Through incessant observation I have so convinced myself of the truth of this that I cannot perform any act or even conceive a thought without locating at once the external stimulus that prompted it."

Nikola Tesla

Life After Death According to Nikola Tesla, Henry Ford and Luther Burbank

http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.com/2013/02/life-after-death-according-to-nikola.html

Back