What controversial opinions do you have

Transgenders have mental disabilities
Israel are doing the right thing
UAE + Iran are scared of Israel
Crimea should have always been Russian
Smoking cannabis is for the hopeless and idiotic people who want to lead unsuccessful lives

-2 genders and that won't ever change
-Transgenderism is a mental illness
-Welfare recipients should be drug tested if on it for 3 months or more
-Drug addiction is not a disease
-Not all cultures should be forced to integrate with all cultures
-Islam is a backwards ideology and does not belong in western civilization
gKEDcsp.gif

What about all the finishes? Are they set up with both fighters or only with the one "taking the dive"? And all these people, are they paid indefinitely to keep their mouth shut?

Either or. Sometimes they're both in on it, other times one takes a dive. I think those famous "locker room bonuses" were partly hush-money

Children require discipline. And a firm hand doesn't equal physical abuse necessarily.

Either or. Sometimes they're both in on it, other times one takes a dive. I think those famous "locker room bonuses" were partly hush-money

Black Beast was supposed to upset Ngannou, only he actually did hurt his back and couldn't do a damn thing during the fight, so Ngannou had to find a way to lose. Hence the "fight" we saw.

I believe people should be held accountable for the things they say more often. Words are powerful. I believe something like dueling should be brought back. If your not willing to die for being an asshole, a lot less people will be assholes.

I don’t believe immigration laws should be a thing anywhere. If I want to pick up and move to Morocco in the next five minutes, nothing should stop me. It’s just lines in the sand.

The world would be a much better, and happier place, without Israel.

shaving your junk clean, is weird as fuck
No way man. It gives you that optical inch. For guys like me we need every inch we can get.

And a lot of guys here seem to think about homosexuals and trannies an awful lot. A lot of Fruedian shit going on.

- kids should be able to eat any snack their parents pack for them at school.

-2 genders and that won't ever change
-Transgenderism is a mental illness
-Welfare recipients should be drug tested if on it for 3 months or more
-Drug addiction is not a disease
-Not all cultures should be forced to integrate with all cultures
-Islam is a backwards ideology and does not belong in western civilization
I actually agree on most of these.
For one I believe only tax paying people should vote.

Can you imagine the amount of power it would give to the people involved? You think "hush money" would shut them up? They could ask for part ownership of the UFC because this knowledge could destroy it.

People need to stop bitching about the history of nations. Most every nation that exists today does so because it kicked someone else's ass with guns, knives, and sharp sticks. We didn't draw all these national borders by having a ballsuckling contest. Everyone fought for thousands of years, and some big time winners emerged.

We're descended from alphas, alright? So instead of going beta and feeling guilty because your well-organized and technologically advanced forefathers were able to whoop up on some disorganized backwards micro-kingdoms, let's just fucking move on already. We're here. Like this. Start from here.

I think Breaking bad was just sort of average. I mean nothing wrong with it but nothing special.

pineapple DOESN'T belong on pizza

Back