Reaction score
1. The voting system: you should be allowed to vote only if:
- you have a job or held a job in the last years;
- you are between 25 and 70 years old;

2. Post abortion: it should be legal in case of:
- severe abnormalities
- severe disabilities

I would go further with voting:

Only males who either own property, are employed or veterans.

Also, term limits for every public office, including the Supreme Court. Age limits for serving in public office, minimum 25 years old, maximum 75.

That people in Tajikistan are nice.

Also, term limits for every public office, including the Supreme Court. Age limits for serving in public office, minimum 25 years old, maximum 75.
What is your reasoning behind only men being allowed to vote?

img_8978.gif

We are going to learn a lot about some fellow posters in this thread

For A Few Dollars More is a far superior film to The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

There, I said it

I fully expect to lose employment over this, but sometimes a man just needs to take a stand, in the name of truth

I don't think it's particularly "controversial", but I don't believe we really have free will. We are a product of our genetics and environment, constantly reacting to stimulus. The idea that we make choices is an illusion. We simply react.

False flag events are a thing.

Coffee is disgusting.

I have controversial opinions but I cant share them because people get mad

If you know you're going to have a child that has a major illness abort it

-DC movies aren't that bad... I mean really, we are getting movies of our favorite heroes from our childhood. Could they better? yes. But still, we didn't have that shit when we were kids. These kids have no idea how good they have it.

-If pedophiles can go to stores and go to restaurants without being harassed, and smelly motherfuckers can hit up any store. You should be able to take your dog anywhere as well. Maybe not inside restaurants (but at least be able to sit outside with them).

-yeezys are ugly AF, but damn it they're comfortable.

-people on welfare should have to take drug tests to keep getting it. It makes zero sense to see a hoodrat with a caddy on dubbs that pays with food stamps.

-if you actually haven't served in an actual war (i mean actual combat) i don't think you deserve the title of veteran. I say this because i know someone that didn't even make it through boot camp (got injured and basically let go) and they refer themselves as a veteran. WTF kind of BS is that?

-There's only two genders, man and woman.

You wanna get tits as a man, you're still a man. Unless you cut your dick off (then you're just a dude with serious mental problems that cut his dick off). Now you look like a ken doll

Same with women, you can dress like a man, operate to get rid of your tits and get injections or whatever they do to get a "beard", you're still a woman now with facial hair.

sick of this PC BS

This should be implemented globally. In a few years mankind would rule the entire universe.

What is your reasoning behind only men being allowed to vote?

Historically, masculine virtues have been responsible for propelling nations into greatness. Mighty nations have been created from scratch, again, due to these virtues. These virtues will be all but wiped out in a few generations. Although women's suffrage feels warm and fuzzy inside, you have to question whether injecting and forcing feminine thinking into the highest levels of decision making has contributed to societal decline. Political correctness has become something of a religion. Welfare and child illegitimacy has sky rocketed.

I think that UFC fights are regularly fixed, mostly through what fans have come to expect as "bad judging."

Bellator main events are more-often-than-not fixed.

Beyond that, I believe most major sports are fixed or at least manipulated in some way.

For A Few Dollars More is a far superior film to The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

I wouldn't say far superior, but it's easily my favorite (spaghetti) western of all time.

As for my controversial opinion - Jesus is the only way to heaven.

<GinJuice>

As for my controversial opinion - Jesus is the only way to heaven.

Bro... even Jesus didn’t think that Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

<31>

Controversial opinion no 3: I believe Valentina Shevchenko has an ugly face

-2 genders and that won't ever change
-Transgenderism is a mental illness
-Welfare recipients should be drug tested if on it for 3 months or more
-Drug addiction is not a disease
-Not all cultures should be forced to integrate with all cultures
-Islam is a backwards ideology and does not belong in western civilization

Back