What concerts are you planning to attend

No, this will be my first time seeing them.

And you serious, they didn't close out with Obstacle 1? That's like one of the very last songs they play during the encore, if not the last. Glad you enjoyed seeing them.

Yeah I know! They finished with slow hands though this time.

Still really good though!

The new songs really fitted in well with the set list.

You’ll have a great time.

Next one is looking like Club d'Elf on Dec 14. Dana Colley, the saxophonist from Morphine is playing with them that night. They meld together really well.

Also seeing Greensky Bluegrass in Chicago one of the nights over New Years weekend. Not a big bluegrass fan but these guys have a bit more going for them as far as their sound. Haven't heard a song by them I really dislike so it should be a good time.

Going to see Parquet Courts next week!

Change of plans. Just scored tix to Ween in Port Chester next Saturday so I'll probably skip Club d'Elf on Friday...or not...

Just bought 4 tickets to see daughters in Detroit march 9th i think. Will be seeing them the night before in Chicago too!! Couldn't be more excited!

If I can find a ticket, I'm going to Umphreys McGee on NYE

Well?, I had a situation where my plans for New Year's suddenly got cancelled Friday night.(Thank God for trip insurance) It's not so bad though, I found a $83 round trip flight to Chicago, a $100 hotel on the Magnificent Mile, and will ring in the New Year with Local H once again.

Last edited:
Scored tickets to Ozzy near my home town this summer. Floor seats, about 10 rows back from the stage. Fucking stoked.

Styx in March. For some reason they're touring with Larry the Cable Guy.
I'm still on the fence about Weird Al in August, tickets are only $40.

Watershed in August... like every other year.

Styx in March. For some reason they're touring with Larry the Cable Guy.
I'm still on the fence about Weird Al in August, tickets are only $40.
I’ve heard Weird Al puts on a helluva show.

I’ve heard Weird Al puts on a helluva show.

Yeah, I've heard that too; lots of costume changes on the fly, great production and really high energy.

Just saw Phil Leah is celebrating his 79th birthday with a 3 night run at The Capital Theater in March. Think I'm trying for tix for those.

The Ween show I saw Saturday was my first Cap Theater show and man does that balcony move! The thing sways and bounces under your feet more than any other venue I've been in.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've heard that too; lots of costume changes on the fly, great production and really high energy.

Just saw Phil Leah is celebrating his 79th birthday with a 3 night run at The Capital Theater in March. Think I'm trying for tix for those.

The Ween show I saw Saturday was my first show Cap Theater show and man does that balcony move! The thing sways and bounces under your feet more than any other venue I've been in.
I am envious. I would love to see Ween in a theatre setting. I saw some footage of those shows and it looked amazing. I saw them inLewiston NY in the Summer. It was a beautiful show.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the strokes this year in 2019. Depending on how expensive the tickets are. I'm not giving those rich fuckers too much of my money.

I am envious. I would love to see Ween in a theatre setting. I saw some footage of those shows and it looked amazing. I saw them inLewiston NY in the Summer. It was a beautiful show.

They're going strong now so I expect a good amount of dates out of them next year. Caught 4 shows this year and Burlington was the only outdoor venue for me. That whole summer run was fire! They are really clicking now that Gener is sober. Every show they play is worth listening to for me.

They're going strong now so I expect a good amount of dates out of them next year. Caught 4 shows this year and Burlington was the only outdoor venue for me. That whole summer run was fire! They are really clicking now that Gener is sober. Every show they play is worth listening to for me.
Would love a new record....

St.-Louis-Fox-Only.jpg

Scored tickets to this when they went on sale last month. Also saw them at Red Rocks back in the summer which was my first trip to Colorado so that was especially sweet.

Caught Widespread Panic in Nashville for a 3 night run back in September too.

Fuck concerts these days unless its at a local dive venue

Big shows can fuck right off with their exorbitant pricing and masses of idiot social media types, like im gonna pay money to hang around that crowd