What concerts are you planning to attend

Go to this every year. This time I waited too long to get tickets so I’m only going to one day(Deftones, Godsmack, 311, At The Drive In) because the SOAD day sold out fast.

AS18-Daytime-AdmatLRG.jpg
So jealous. California gets all the great festivals. Anything here in Atlanta is usually crap.

Just got back from LA to see FEAR, TSOL, Suicidal. Pennywise etc. Recently saw Greta Van Fleet 2x.

Debating going to see the Dead Kennedys on the 8th of December. Not really interested since no Jello, but they have some good openers; the dwarves, TSOL.

Just got tickets for King 810 in Bristol in December, and Lonely The Brave in January also in Bristol. Really looking forward to both!

The next show for me is Robyn Hitchcock next week at the 40 Watt Club in Athens, GA.

never been to a concert in a very long time, would like to see Slayer on their final tour though.

You really should, you’ll regret it if you don’t try!

Do whatever you have to, just GO! I saw them in Orlando and it was awesome!

Thanks again guys for the pep talk, saw Slayer last night, they were pretty fuckin' good, but having been away from the gig going scene for more that a decade {metal gigs a good bit longer than that} it was the weirdest crowd I've ever witnessed at a gig, metal gigs used to be mayhem, and a mass of hair, leather & denim, I've never saw so many bald, overweight middle aged men in one place { the kids down the front in the mosh pit or whatever term is used these days, genuinely almost brought a tear to my eye}

I noticed RHCP were touring Oz early next year and I got some nostalgia feels. I saw them touring Blood, sugar, sex, magic and loved it. Should I just be content with those memories and forget seeing them again, for fear of disappointment?

Would love to go to the next Bloodstock, but it's kinda far.
Really want Mantas, Abby and Dolan (screw that Venom Inc business, this is the truer Venom of the two. Cronos is outta shape and seems to have lost his, err, zeal, and the other two... well) to come to Nor Cal. Been watching live Youtube vids and they are nailing it.

Just seen Interpol in Manchester.

They were reyt!

Back in the day live gigs were pretty much a weekly thing. Parenthood sure threw a monkey wrench in that game.

I've only got tickets for two shows the remainder of the year: Henry Rollins' slideshow tour and Triggerfinger.

Got tix to Ozzy/Megadeth next July and Iron Maiden in August.

next one i have planned is massive attack in march, but i'm sure i'll find some local shows in between now and then

Would love to go to the next Bloodstock, but it's kinda far.
Really want Mantas, Abby and Dolan (screw that Venom Inc business, this is the truer Venom of the two. Cronos is outta shape and seems to have lost his, err, zeal, and the other two... well) to come to Nor Cal. Been watching live Youtube vids and they are nailing it.
Venom inc. Is awesome. You missed out.

Seeing the boys here in Vancouver, B.C. in January. So hyped.

Have you seen them before?

They were brilliant last week. Only disappointment for me was they didn’t play Obstacle 1 :(

Purchased tickets for Rammstein stadium tour, they will be visiting Moscow...awesome!

Venom inc. Is awesome. You missed out.
Ave is easily their best material since Prime Evil, looking forward to hear what they do next.
Mantas is as tight as ever (love the flangy tone he gets), Dolan is a perfect replacement for Cronos, and the new guy Kling seems up to the task (not sure really if Abbadon is coming back).

I watched the complete Bloodstock set on youtube, and they tore it up.
There are some other good vids of complete sets on YT, as well.
Until they come to NorCal, they'll have to do.

Have you seen them before?

They were brilliant last week. Only disappointment for me was they didn’t play Obstacle 1 :(

No, this will be my first time seeing them.

And you serious, they didn't close out with Obstacle 1? That's like one of the very last songs they play during the encore, if not the last. Glad you enjoyed seeing them.