What character is the face of MARVEL?

Star-Lord

He killed half the universe.

You're Welcome
%D0%BC%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8-3-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%BA%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BB-%D0%B7%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B4-%D0%B8%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BE%D1%82-1.jpg

Ironman is a fucking homo if he is your face of marvel you are probably a cocksucker as well.

For me it’s the captain.

Here he is chocking a commie
captain_america__the_winter_soldier___i_m_with_you_by_maxkennedy-d7fbq3o.jpg

Or Thor

About to get into that wenches poon
9789d838df64525eb81e64fb49df79b0.jpg

They should either hit you with teh Ban Hammer or make you a Mod for this!<45>

Cap

All his films have been consistently good and he's seen as the lead guy by most. Especially after he made Iron Can tap to strikes.

Yeah, but he needed to tag team with Bucky to get that win;)

If you lean democratic, Ironman. If you lean republican, Captain America.

DC Superman and Marvel Iron Man he gets the most money

Ironically, in the Civil War comic, Iron Man works with President Bush to set up what is basically a Superhuman Police State. Including setting up a prison for Superhumans in the Negative Zone, and forming a Black Ops unit from Super Villains who are forced to comply with electric shocks delivered by Nano-bots.

Ironman sells weapons to terrorists and Government on the taxpayers dime, and yet he suckles authority tits when it suits him.
Sounds Republican to me.<{1-8}>

Captain America went off the grid as a counterculture, progressive hipster emo that buddys with the Black Panther group in Wakanda. (prolly smokes pot needles)

Dem spotted<{imoyeah}>

Last edited:
I'd have to say cap because they took a pretty average comic book and turned the character into an icon with tons of depth and the strongest set of movies. Even the cap comic books have gotten better since the release of the first movie

Odd choice, I'd say it's the reverse. Tony Stark is the rich conservative while Steve Rodgers sticks up for his criminal friend and defends him, believing he deserves a second chance.

Riri Williams.

Ha ha, I lol'd at this! Man, what a sad state the comics side of Marvel is in. Asian Hulk, Black Girl Iron Man, Feminist Captain Marvel, Chick Thor, Gwen Stacey Spiderchick, Hispanic Spiderman, gay Iceman, etc etc. They're too lazy to simply write a new character that is worth a damn and happens to not be based on a white, male, established character.

Ha ha, I lol'd at this! Man, what a sad state the comics side of Marvel is in. Asian Hulk, Black Girl Iron Man, Feminist Captain Marvel, Chick Thor, Gwen Stacey Spiderchick, Hispanic Spiderman, gay Iceman, etc etc. They're too lazy to simply write a new character that is worth a damn and happens to not be based on a white, male, established character.

zaIX7HC.gif

comics wise forever itll be spiderman

movie universe wise which have been mainly avengers-centric should be captain America like in the comics but tony stark is being constantly shoved in our face, no surprise as RDJ has killed it in the role even though IM2 sucked and IM3 was awful (how do you butcher the mandarin like that I don't know)

caps first movie was ok I still liked it, and TWS and CW were amazing, the only iron movie that's comparable is the first,

I really wonder what they are going to do with cap and iron man after the current contracts expire ... recast? id hate to see falcon as cap, although winter soldier could pull it off

His first one is a bit slow.
The first Cap is honestly the only MCU movie I haven't seen, and have no intention to.

I can't ever seem to want to watch it. I thought Winter Soldier and Civil War were incredible, though.

James Gunn
0*lUu5Ho1zwLGaEu-C

Seriously though, movie wise, def Cap and Iron man since the Avengers formed, with Thor stepping up right beside them in Infinity War. I really wish the X Men with Jackman could have joined the MCU, as I always associate Wolverine right there too.

For comics, I think Spidey is still top dog seller wise.

Back