What changes would you make for the UFC

Y waste a male title fight on a Rhonda card when she outdraws every other make fighter. It's not going to add value to the card. Rhonda is the fighter that adds value.

I can understand putting less popular champs like JJ and MM on cards with other popular champs but what u are suggesting is not efficient as default.

Never said it was efficient lol just what I would do. I could care less about Rousey thus I think her cards should be stacked to get me to watch.

Use closed finger gloves.
Allow knees to downed opponent.
Judge fight as a whole.
Fire Bruce Buffer.
Get rid of reebok.

Close fingered gloves is ridiculous it'll never happen. Way too hard to grapple with close finger gloves. Eye pokes are an unfortunate part of the game but they don't come into play too often and even when they do it's just like when someone gets kicked in the nads and usually they resume fighting.

The Cro Cop match isn't as bad as some people are acting like. Cro Cop is 40 years old. In his stints in the UFC he's only 5-6. He was a great fighter but he's not anymore. He managed to get by Gonzaga but he was getting worked at first. Hamilton is where Cro Cop is at ranking wise really. If he wins he'll get a better match up, if not he doesn't deserve one.

People are completely misinterpreting what I said. I don't want to see Cro Cop get fed to contenders either; the UFC has already made far too many of those wastes of time as well. I want to see Cro Cop fight the likes of Big Nog, Arlovski, HENDO, Rampage, and even Shogun - not someone who is going to crush him and not some random can that does nothing for either fighter. There are opportunities now to see matchups we have never seen before and considering one of Cro Cop's last fights will be wasted on Anthony freakin Hamilton, yeah... you can say the UFC's matchmaking is questionable.

We need yellow cards for stalling. It is getting worse all the time for fighters stalling on the ground and the ref's encouraging it by not doing anything.

You mean to tell me sternly telling someone "you need to work" isn't enough?

I would set rules to rankings and matches.
I would set formulas and paths for title shot
I would eliminate shortcuts.

I would make the sport a priority over the spectacle.

Upkicks need to be legalized. It's one of the stupidest rules in the UFC how the guy on bottom who is already at a disadvantage cannot throw effective strikes to defend himself.

I would add knees to the head of a grounded opponent. I would get rid of foot stomps, so no stomps of any kind. I would allow upkicks to the head of a grounded opponent.

The UFC only controls 2 of the 4 things you listed.. So, that being said.. I Would keep WMMA, and buy every other org.

I still think the UFC needs a 195lb division. Allow for another title fight, and one they could easily broadcast on fox.

Get rid of 12-6 elbow
allow soccer kicks
ect...

1. Add knees to the head of grounded opponent. This would stop a lot of sloppy shots where there is no consequence if you fail. Would also offer a lot more ways to finish a fight.

1.5 - Yes to upkicks. The guy on his back can kick the face of the guy in guard. The guy on top can't soccer kick or foot stomp though.

2. Update the scoring system to add either 1/2 points or tell judges to use more 10-8, 10-7 rounds. This isn't boxing, there isn't 12+ rounds. If you squeak out 2 rounds and get crushed in the third the rounds should not be scored the same. 10-9.5 for squeaking out a round, 10-8 if you crush the dude for example.

3. Better idea of rankings and titleshots. It's too ambiguous now.

Those 3 things would make it way better. I should work for state ACs or maybe the UFC.

If a fighter is on two feet he can be kneed to death, even if his hand is touching the ground

Back