What Can Possibly Headline UFC 230? Not Many Options.

Well according to him he's not fighting. I don't think there's anything "big enough" to headline MSG at this point.
He's fighting, he even tagged UFC 230 in later posts. That's just Nate being Nate and Poirier confirmed today the fight is still on.

What's the latest news? Twitter has it that Jones is back and gonna headline this event?

Jones If it’s remotely possible but I don’t think that it is. There has not been a piece of good news surrounding him in a very long time.

Edit: sorry my bad

Last edited:
What's the latest news? Twitter has it that Jones is back and gonna headline this event?

A lot of rumors going around but I would be stunned if that is the case. I just don’t see him being allowed to fight that soon. Nothing has really gone right for him in a very long time. If he was allowed to compete at that event it’s a pretty big slap on the wrist for a second failed test.

orig

Natureismetal.com are well known for breaking UFC news...

upload_2018-8-16_16-52-12.png

"secretly added him into the testing pool" and then publicly "listed it".. some secret.

or they read sherdog/reddit/twitter and just made shit up :D

Lol sorry guys for the tweet. I just woke up and still groggy and realized I was fooled

wmma is an option too ?
cmon
at least Madison Square should still be imune to that, plus look at the rest of the fights on that card ,it would be shame to ruin it like that

btw,
maybe Cormier vs Stipe ?

I’d be down for Cyborg vs Nunes, it would be a great main event.

How can Jones be back so soon after a second failed test and an inability to explain how the substances entered his system? In addition to: the transparently bogus 'dick pill' explanation on the first failed test as evidenced by his team mate's interesting internet shopping habits, the THREE blood tests prior to the first DC fight which indicated PED cycling/imminent death, and the allegations of hiding beneath the cage to avoid testers?!

If USADA allow him back without a two-year ban, they will be exposed as a fucking scam.

How can Jones be back so soon after a second failed test and an inability to explain how the substances entered his system? In addition to: the transparently bogus 'dick pill' explanation on the first failed test as evidenced by his team mate's interesting internet shopping habits, the THREE blood tests prior to the first DC fight which indicated PED cycling/imminent death, and the allegations of hiding beneath the cage to avoid testers?!

If USADA allow him back without a two-year ban, they will be exposed as a fucking scam.

white1.jpg

Back