What Can Possibly Headline UFC 230? Not Many Options.

What about Colby's belt?
Colby vs Sage (The Ultimate Nerdbash)
I'm usually a bit over the wrestling drama but that press conference could be quite chucklesome.

middleeasy and mmaimports both reported today that UFc are targetting GSP Silva for 230...

but they are both run by retards.
Yeah I don't read anything by either of those outlets. They're the embodiment of fake news

I somehow hope the stars will align and we get a double header:
Dillashaw vs Moraes and Holloway vs Ortega.

One can only hope.

GSP vs top 10 LW to prove that he can make weight.

Anderson vs GSP hopefully headlines that shit.

I’m thinking Cormier headlines. Rematch vs either Gus or Stipe

Or maybe Dillashaw vs Moraes

It's hard to see a MSG card without a title fight...

wasnt aware weidman and rockhold 2 was official. not sure why they're running that back

I haven't seen anything saying that it's official but I haven't looked either.Usually Tapology lists it as rumored if it's still just a rumor but I have seen fights listed that "fizzled" so it's not always perfect.It's been rumored for a few weeks,it's in New York so Chris will be on it minus some issue so i'll just assume it's gonna be official soon,but I haven't noticed it being official yet either.They have been waiting way later to announce fights as official for a while.

At this point, headlining with a Diaz is a very dangerous bet, who even knows if that duck is fighting anyone but Mcgregor on what's left of his career.
Diaz is a needle mover. its proven

No big enough to main event MSG and Nate is already the co headliner.

Well according to him he's not fighting. I don't think there's anything "big enough" to headline MSG at this point.

Well according to him he's not fighting. I don't think there's anything "big enough" to headline MSG at this point.
They'll probably end up with

Cormier vs. Stipe II
Diaz vs. Poirer
Dillashaw vs. Moraes
Cyborg vs. Nunes

or something like that.

Poirier vs Diaz is a find headliner for an already tremendous card in my opinion

What is Aliev still doing in the UFC? Guy is a can.

It's a fight between the guys that never fight :) I'm just amazed Aliev is fighting again so soon..it hasn't been 2 years yet =/ At least he's not super boring!Oh wait...Seriously though,Good will get rid of him for us.

Back