What can Aldo do to gain your respect again?

He's never lost my respect. Not sure what he did to lose anyones

Win some fights. I know he beat Edgar at 200, but it seems like he's always talking shit or involved in some drama. Fight Holloway or another challenger.

retire like he said he was going to repeatedly. I hate people that go back on their word.

Pulling out of fights.

Going back on his words.

Disrespecting his non-Brazilian fans.

Being a paper champion.

At this point, everytime I hear about Aldo I just laugh like he's a joke.

The only way for Aldo to earn my respect is if he went up to lightweight and fought through the ranks until he get a title shot at Conor. Not this whining and moaning and bitching he has done for the last 2 years. I want to see a savage Aldo, not a little child who expects everything handed to him.
LOL dumbass hater... like Aldo needs to earn your respect.
What you are is a pathetic loser, and probably a desperate Conor nuthugger that heard Aldo wants to chase your hero to LW, and is afraid your hero won't run fast enough.

If Conor got a very undeserving title shot, why the hell do you think ALdo has to claimb through the rankings?
Maybe he just need to pick a journeymen and lose to him, then rematch and run for 5 rounds, then get a gifted majority decision and it will allow him to jump through all the top fighters at LW division straight to a title shot....

The only problem with that is that even that is too much time. For Conor will run from this division and lose another belt due to forfeit!

You won't see it. Conor will run from Aldo until the day he retires. Conor doesn't defend belts, and he's happy with the results of the first fight. Why would he ever rematch?

indeed, why would Conor ever rematch him? He KO'ed the guy in 13 seconds. How do you build up to that rematch and make money? They could show the entire fight 8 times in the rematch promo LOL

What fight did he win to become champ?
He won because he was willing to fight the undisputed champ but the undisputed champ wasn't gonna fight him.
Conor was stripped and is out of the FW picture. Aldo is champ.

Khabib lurks.

the world will be back to normal

indeed, why would Conor ever rematch him? He KO'ed the guy in 13 seconds. How do you build up to that rematch and make money? They could show the entire fight 8 times in the rematch promo LOL
Any conor fight is a money fight ffs

Aldo doesn't deserve anything at LW. He isn't even champ in his current weight class

Lets say over the next 8 years Aldo stays at FW and goes undefeated. Lets say Conor never goes back to FW to defend or rematch Aldo. Are you going to still believe Conor is the real FW champ?

I would like to see more Americans learn more than one language. We have a lot of down time, it is easy to spend time learning another language.
They usually do if they work for a company who's primary language is not English and that company does the majority of its business in a non English speaking country.

Lets say over the next 8 years Aldo stays at FW and goes undefeated. Lets say Conor never goes back to FW to defend or rematch Aldo. Are you going to still believe Conor is the real FW champ?
Apples and oranges.

I have tons of respect for Aldo, but I think he really needs that Conor rematch before there can be any closure.

Connor won't give it to him. As soon as he lost to Diaz Connor was talking rematch, but he won't give Aldo his.

Getting a decision over gate keeper Edgar is different than taking him out. McGregor "took out" Aldo.
in what world is Edgar a gate keeper? He'd humiliate McGregor at any weight (styles make fights)

Plus being a world champion literally means you aren't a gate keeper you're a champion.

Last edited:
After a decade of complete dominance as the FW champion and the world´s most feared small man on the planet with 9 title defenses (tied with GSP), some shertard thinks he still has sth to prove. Way to go TS.
1414123247-tumblr_ndrx26BrxN1r4c1k8o4_500.jpg

Back