What can Aldo do to gain your respect again?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pulling out of fights.

Going back on his words.

Disrespecting his non-Brazilian fans.

Being a paper champion.

At this point, everytime I hear about Aldo I just laugh like he's a joke.

The only way for Aldo to earn my respect is if he went up to lightweight and fought through the ranks until he get a title shot at Conor. Not this whining and moaning and bitching he has done for the last 2 years. I want to see a savage Aldo, not a little child who expects everything handed to him.

Aldo doesnt have to do shit.. He beat Frankie fucking Edgar pretty easily about 5 months ago

f4W2jdc.gif

Retire and really become a footballer, as he said. He would not only be FW goat, but also an A-level athlete.

Why is there such an obsession with "respect" around here?

Stop being butthurt about Conor knocking his ass out.

Aldo got my respect for life. Im nervous as fuck just walking thru the sao paulo airport for connections, that dude charged out into thousands of random hyped up drunk brazilians without fear

Havent seen anyone else do that.

Pussy floyd needs 15 body guards just to walk down the street lol

For causals who recently started watching MMA (like me)... He'll probably have to beat McGregor.​

I have tons of respect for Aldo, but I think he really needs that Conor rematch before there can be any closure.

I'd be pissed too if they gave Conor everything he wanted after defending my belt 7 times in a row

Unfortunately I don't like fighters with weak chins, so his problem can't be fixed.

TS

i don´t give a fuck about who you respect

aldo neither

let us know about your accomplishments

so you can gain my respect again

i respect him as a fighter (like most people do) and will always respect him he could even be one of the Pound for pound best (even better than conor) but e lost and lost bad... there is no going back from that. The smart guys here know that he is worth more than that ten second KO (not saying he is a better fighter than conor) and know he's great...but also understand the consequences of his defeat,
as for ducking and a goig back on his word, i don't care, i wanna see fights.
To be honest i would love to see him fight way more often against anyone without giving a fuck about belts or obsesions. That would gain him a load of respect

Aldo doesnt have to do shit.. He beat Frankie fucking Edgar pretty easily about 5 months ago
You're talking like as if Frankie Edgar is Prime Anderson Silva or Fedor or some shit. Edgar has been nothing more than a high level gatekeeper in the featherweight division. Aldo was very much expected to beat Frankie "fucking" Edgar.

He can't make McGregor rematch him. He can't force him to do something that he is afraid of doing.

Truth is, Aldo is respected by the MMA community. The McGregor role players will never respect him, as the first they heard of Aldo was when McGregor was scheduled to fight him.

As people have already said, he took out Edgar only a matter of months ago. What more does he need to do?

Back