What Bellator Should Do With King Mo Next

KeeSmyth

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Bellator 120 you have to assume both sides arent happy with each other, Mo sounds like he wants be released and Bellator might just agree to it

Bellator will do another PPV with Alvarez, should match Tito vs Mo for there main card and if he loses release him

don't put him in a tourney again only use for feature fights or try and trade him to another Org

I would use the bjorn vs mo heat

Get Bjorn to hype another fighter and be like if mo loses hes out

Let mo go insane on bjorn all he wants

Have him take the TNA belt from Eric Young.

Seriously Dixie, we get it. Eric Young is a cut-rate Daniel Bryan. You can seriously give someone else the belt now.

Another 4 man tournament designed for Mo to win is my guess.

really though I guess Tito/Mo or Page/MO rematch, really all there is for Mo in Bellator at this point. Cant sell him in a title fight as long as Newton has the belt.

Mo's days in Bellator are numbered, WSOF LHW here comes Mo.

If Rampage beats Newton have Mo face Newton in the first round of the new LHW tournament.

or

Put him in a heavyweight tournament. Yeah I would do something crazy like that.

Another 4 man tournament designed for Mo to win is my guess.

really though I guess Tito/Mo or Page/MO rematch, really all there is for Mo in Bellator at this point. Cant sell him in a title fight as long as Newton has the belt.

Mo's days in Bellator are numbered, WSOF LHW here comes Mo.
If they have to do another PPV Tito vs Mo. If Mo is on TV do Mo vs Vegh. If they didn't have tournaments they could be more flexible. If Rampage loses to Newton you can do Mo vs Rampage 2.

Rebney and Mo's relationship is still fine. I saw a post-event interview with Rebney saying that all of Mo's comments were a misunderstanding. I therefore doubt Mo is going anywhere. Since there is a LHW tournament already in progess, it's unlikely Mo will be entering any tournament anytime soon.

Unless this Rampage/Mo beef continues, I dont see a rematch anytime soon. Rampage either mans up and fights Newton or they'll put together the fight they wanted from the moment they signed Rampage and that was having him fight Tito.

Back