What Barao's loss proves

Exactly....it only proves TJ can beat Barao.

TS...the extremely boring and tired logic you display here with false connection of silly dots is just plain dumb. Your use of "proving" how the result of one fight directly correlates to how another fighter may or May have not fared is dumb. And no, at no time in the fight did TJ ever "faint". I'm sure if TJ "fainted" at anytime during the fight, Barao surely would have won.

Your attempt to be a smart ass failed because clearly you have zero idea what "fainting" is. Good try though, you almost looked smart. Quick go google it and make a reply.

Cardio is the key to win a tittle fight. Cain, Bones, DJ, Pettis, Hendricks, GSP, AS...

Cruz might not have rocked Barao in the first like TJ did

proves Aldo is the best fighter in the world and its not even close.

it proved how much i miss cruz. his fighting style is fucking good. crazy good footwork and boxing, plus uber takedown defense, lot of faints = very exciting to me.

The biggest thing it proved to me is that upsets happen sometimes and a lot of MMA fans are fickle bitches. I've only ever seen praise or occasional indifference to Barao; then he loses and suddenly "sucks" and was "over-rated" and people are so happy he got smashed. All respect to TJ but there's no need to shit on one great fighter because he got beat by a better one.

Back