What atama mundial 7 pant size?

Foblander

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am 5'11" 142 lbs with size 29 waist. 30/31 pants is what I usually wear. Should I get A2 or A3 Atama mundial 7 pants? Do they run big and shrink? Thanks

I think the A2 would be too short so I think A3. And no, they don't shrink almost at all.

^^ what he said. the pants are ripstop. they're the softest, most deliciously comfortable ripstop pants i've tried, but they don't shrink at all.

The Fuji A2 pants fit me pretty good and so I thought maybe the A2 Atama pants might work as well since it barely shrinks. I want to go A3 but I am afraid the waist might be too big for me? Hmm. Anyone out there with similar measurements before I order? Thanks!

Hmm.. the A3 waist is going to be WAY too big for you. I have to tighten them about as much as i can and ive got a 33" waist. They are extremely adjustable and i absolutely love them but i think your waist might be just a little too small. The length would be perfect though, so the A2's would be too short.

Where do you even buy mundial 7 pants anyways?

nvm, but why buy mundial 7's when they have mundial 9's? shouldnt the newer ones be better?

just curious -- if an A2 usually fits you, why switch to an A3? i think if i were in your shoes i'd go with the A2s. it's not so unusual to have pants hit you around the ankle. or might the atama A2s be even shorter than that?

Where do you even buy mundial 7 pants anyways?

nvm, but why buy mundial 7's when they have mundial 9's? shouldnt the newer ones be better?

They are on SALE on the atama site. Just ordered two last week. Got them in today, and from the looks of it, looks like they gave me the mundial 9 pants (based on higher location of patch on website)... unreal deal. I read some where that the mundial 7 and mundial 9 pants were the same... can any one confirm? Only certain sizes are available in black, but blue and white have all sizes, you can score some awesome pants for cheap....

Back