What artist have left a successful group to go on to have even greater success?

Ozzy became bigger than Black Sabbath ever was.

Dave Grohl is bigger than Nirvana

I'd like to shout out all them fine little honeys ain't born yet when this dropped like balls with cerebral palsy. This dedicated to you.

I grew up wth Nirvana in my heart but I agree with him.

Nirvana is k own for single handedly destroying butt rock. Kurt Cobain had a documentary made about him, transcends musical genres as is evident by references to him in rap songs, and Courtney Love got famous just by sucking his dick. Nobody knows or cares who Dave Grohl is fucking.

Nirvana is k own for single handedly destroying butt rock. Kurt Cobain had a documentary made about him, transcends musical genres as is evident by references to him in rap songs, and Courtney Love got famous just by sucking his dick. Nobody knows or cares who Dave Grohl is fucking.
Siddown, grampa.

Phil Collins anybody?

Everyone else seems to be covered

I'd like to shout out all them fine little honeys ain't born yet when this dropped like balls with cerebral palsy. This dedicated to you.

Were those Public Announcement dudes really singers or just background dudes dancing?

I don't like Nickelback any more than you do, but someone's buying these tickets.

Were those Public Announcement dudes really singers or just background dudes dancing?
You want me to get Teddy Riley up in this piece, son?!

Does Mark Walburg count? Not in music any more but acting career is going ok

Art Garfunkle, John Oates, and every member of The Cars

I own every Art Garfunkel album. Paul Simon was definitely the dead weight in that duo.

art_garfunkel-300x300.jpg

Ricky Martin lol. He used to be in a boy band Menudo.

Does Dave Mustaine forming Megadeth after being kicked out from Metallica count?

Rob Zombie after White Zombie?

Diana Ross after The Supremes.

grohl is pretty well known

Back