What are your wierd idiosyncrasies?

Rand M Arthur

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Everyone has them.

Mine:

Every time someone says "come on", I say "your face". Other than at work, that would ve unprofessional. Speaking of work, other than my work shirts, I don't iron. If anyone asks about creases in tshirts or sweaters, I just say "I'm starting a trend".

I'm a big believer, that but for the grace of God, time only moves in one direction. So there is no point sulking about the past your can't change, when you could be living in the present and planning for the future. As such, I always nominate myself to go first for everything. If it sucked, I can't change the past so who cares. If you sit back and watch other people go first, you start to doubt yourself.

I always get told I have playlist psychosis. It goes from Britney, to Metallica, to Outkast, to Frank Zappa, to David Guetta, one song after another. If a song is good, it is good on it's own merits, not by which genre it belongs to.

I'll order extra fries for my wife, which she "doesn't want" but then somehow always get eaten. We share a bed, a bank account, and a family, but my plate is my fucking plate.

Go.....

You listen to Britney Spears?

I can see watching her music videos as a 14 year old but not actually listening to her music when you can't see her.

Whenever I'm leaving with people and it's time to go I always use the phrase

All right ramblers, let's get rambling.

Nobody knows wtf I'm talking about either

I think you must be flogged if you dip fries into icecreams or shakes

You listen to Britney Spears?

I can see watching her music videos as a 14 year old but not actually listening to her music when you can't see her.

Break the Ice is a club banger and I won't hear any different.

None that I can think of, I’ll check with the wife to see if she agrees..
<Neil01>

I'm a big believer, that but for the grace of God, time only moves in one direction. So there is no point sulking about the past your can't change, when you could be living in the present and planning for the future. As such, I always nominate myself to go first for everything. If it sucked, I can't change the past so who cares. If you sit back and watch other people go first, you start to doubt yourself.
I used to volunteer to go first all the time, but people would make comments about it being hard to follow that.

I think when you're good, it's rude to go first. Let the people who suck at everything go first

My grandfather always used to say in a hundred years it won't matter anyway. Puts things into perspective.

I hate sitting around if I have something to do. I like getting it done first thing in the morning so I'll have as much time to do whatever I want to do.
I feel like that is a guy thing.

I used to volunteer to go first all the time, but people would make comments about it being hard to follow that.

I think when you're good, it's rude to go first. Let the people who suck at everything go first

Some things we excel at, some we are average, and some we are awful at. No matter which it is, I dive straight in.

If someone says something that is a Dead lyric, I interrupt them and start singing the song.

Person: "Hey look, something's on fire..."
Me: "Fire! Fire on the mountain!"

Everyone has them.

Mine:

Every time someone says "come on", I say "your face". Other than at work, that would ve unprofessional. Speaking of work, other than my work shirts, I don't iron. If anyone asks about creases in tshirts or sweaters, I just say "I'm starting a trend".

I always get told I have playlist psychosis. It goes from Britney, to Metallica, to Outkast, to Frank Zappa, to David Guetta, one song after another. If a song is good, it is good on it's own merits, not by which genre it belongs to.

I'll order extra fries for my wife, which she "doesn't want" but then somehow always get eaten. We share a bed, a bank account, and a family, but my plate is my fucking plate.

Go.....
Hah, that's a funny line.

As for ironing, I'm a big fan of the shower steam method. Never iron.

Im the same way with this one haha

Back