What are your top 5 WW rankings?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So much has happened at WW recently. And so much is about to happen with Conor and Cowboy entering t the division.

WW is a unique position where many guys who could dominate the weight class aren't currently in the weight class or aren't fighting. You can't say that about any other division except maybe just Jones at HW.

And that totally makes my rankings hard to make:

#1 GSP
#2 Khabib
#3 Masvidal
#3 Usman
#4 Ferguson
#4 Conor
#5 Colby

So much has happened at WW recently. And so much is about to happen with Conor and Cowboy entering t the division.

WW is a unique position where many guys who could dominate the weight class aren't currently in the weight class or aren't fighting. You can't say that about any other division except maybe just Jones at HW.

#1 GSP
#2 Khabib
#3 Masvidal
#3 Usman
#4 Ferguson
#4 Conor
#5 Colby

Why is GSP on this list?

1 Hendricks
2 Magny
3 Phillip Miller
4 Jake Shields
5 CM Punk

#1 GSP
#2 Khabib
#3 Masvidal
#3 Usman
#4 Ferguson
#4 Conor
#5 Colby
<Deported1>

I get that Colby is almost universally hated around here, but I just can't see Conor not getting drowned by him.

A retired guy, 3 LWs, Masvidal the highest ranked actual WW, and 7 people in a top 5 WW list?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Currently:
Usman
Colby
Woodley
Mas
Khabib
GSP

Usman, Lima, Colby, Mas and maybe Leon Scott. Yes I know Limas a Bellator fighter.

1.) Uzmen
2.) Masv
3.)colby
4.)Woodley
5.)3 piece soda guy

1. Conor
2. Conor
3. Conor
4. Conor
5. Conor

My one to watch - Conor McGregor

Back