What are your three top Pandora channels currently?

AristotleAmadopolis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me right now…

Worldbeat Radio.
Great channel for internationally recognized tunes. Classics such as lambada. Gipsy Kings, Jesse Cook, Thievery Corporation. A lot of guitar driven instrumental tunes that make you feel like you’re chillin on the Amalfi coast.

Solar Fields Radio.
Ambient electronica grooves and beats. Solar Fields did the soundtrack for the first Mirror’s Edge game. You also get other good stuff like Daft Punk, Boards of Canada, Tycho, Moderat. Good tunes for driving, reading, sleeping and chillin.

Skream Radio.
Low key British style dubstep. More groove oriented. More ambient than shit like brostep stuff like Excission and Skrillex which thankfully doesn’t show up.

What stations are in your top three?
Why are they there and why would you recommend it to someone?

for real? Damn that kinda sucks. Is there something similar? What if you use VPN? Is spotify available?
Spotify yeah.

Pandora has been around forever, I remember first hearing about it like 20 years ago, so I checked it out and it wasn't available to me. I just checked again when I read this, and it's still not available haha. I don't know. No one ever mentions it here, I only read about it on the internet lol.

Spotify yeah.

Pandora has been around forever, I remember first hearing about it like 20 years ago, so I checked it out and it wasn't available to me. I just checked again when I read this, and it's still not available haha. I don't know. No one ever mentions it here, I only read about it on the internet lol.
Yeah, it is only available to people in the US, Australia and New Zealand. It is a decent platform but Spotify, Apple Music and even Tidal are better in my opinion. I just wish they paid artist more per stream

Yeah, it is only available to people in the US, Australia and New Zealand. It is a decent platform but Spotify, Apple Music and even Tidal are better in my opinion. I just wish they paid artist more per stream

How does tidal work?
Does apple music have music channels?

STRFKR
Lord Huron
My Morning Jacket

favorite song by one or each one of the bands?

Back