What are your thoughts on pacifists?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I decided not to ever get into another argument or to throw uppercuts and might as well start right here on the friendliest most non confrontational site on Sherdog aka Mayberry the Church of Latter Day Saints of MMA Forums.

Changed my avatar to the pope as he would only hit an overzealous religious yahoo who grabs him.

I find it odd though that pacifist has fist in the word.

I think we should combine it with the Atlantic and just call it "the sea"

Pacifists live under the protection of people who are willing to fight.

what do you think would happen if the USA had no military? Russia and China would duke it out and we’d probably be luckier if Russia won.

it’s nice to be non violent as long as you recognize you are lucky enough to be non violent because someone is protecting you

Albert Einstein said that killing under the cloak of war was nothing more than an act of murder. And I heard he was wicked smaht

Different religion,

Hard to tell...

Pacifists live under the protection of people who are willing to fight.

what do you think would happen if the USA had no military? Russia and China would duke it out and we’d probably be luckier if Russia won.

it’s nice to be non violent as long as you recognize you are lucky enough to be non violent because someone is protecting you
I feel like I'm in the War Room.

I'll pass you a fist...

tenor.gif

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war....

I think too much of anything is never a good thing. except money and pussy
giphy.gif

Someone that is willing to fight to defend themselves is courageous. Someone who is willing to turn the other cheek when they are being antagonized is admirable

The equilibrium between those 2 extremes is where I strive to be

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war....

What? Tell that to the Okinawans who used their garden tools to create a martial art.

Well before the wide spread use of gun powder.

Almost all forms of extremism are bad. Since you're getting all religious, remember The Book says that there is a time and place for everything. There is a time to fight and a time for peace. A time to pick up arms, a time to put down arms.

Back