What are your pet peeves when watching ufc cards

Try hard commentary

"Let me breakdown for 10 minutes why he took one step to the right"

My pet peeves include:
A gruesome injury occurring during the fight
A boring lay and pray
A controversial decision

Fouls (eye pokes, groin strikes, etc.)

Not one for pet peeves and MMA I usually enjoy everycard and fight but I'm rarely watching as just a fan , I'm usually studying fighters styles and techniques and thinking about what I do agaisnt said fighter or what his or her opponent should be doing or how i could do what there doing..that being said if I had to pick one ..

probably fights where fighters are being sloppy and crashing into clinches with little technique and just hugging gased out.. basically fights where neither guy is winning and are tired and sloppy fighting.. I'm not talking wars where guys get gased and keep battling but just a overall sloppy , gased performance by both fighters..

My girlfriend asking the same stupid questions every fight.
We all know that (a) she is your mother and (b) you are the one asking those questions. Amirite.

When the champ is fighting an Interim champ Buffer (and all UFC) introduces him as "undisputed."
There's an interim champ - it's the fucking definition of "disputed" you moron.
There is literally no other way to "dispute" a championship belt in the UFC setup.

When a boring Wmma fight comes on or a fight like the dodson fight.
I usually fall asleep and miss half of the fight which comes on after.
It gets super late/early here in Europe.

The seldom seen but often heard couple dozen of Rick Flair clones that have been to every event lately.

I'm probably the fan that annoys everybody at the fight parties, whenever I get into the fights I always try breaking the fights down for everybody else, doing my own fight commentary.

I can not stand when a fight ending body shot lands and Rogan screams it's a liver shot when the shot lands dead center in the stomach.

wasted time between fights. commercials. theyve even got ads on ppvs. bruce buffer takes too long babbling, get to the fight

That stupid Rick Flair "whoooooo" thing.

Dates bro,

Also if you are disciplined and drink every night - you're shit will just be pellets, so it works really well when the WMMA or midget fight is on for a quickie.

Dixie ain't done yet.
Whenever I shit pellets, I just get worried.

A nice long doo helps dissuade my fears for my health.

wmma of course, and split decisions. i cannot believe split decisions are still a thing that exists. if its that close, do another round for fucks sake.

Try hard commentary

"Let me breakdown for 10 minutes why he took one step to the right"
Dominick going on and on about possible scenarios for a fighter to get underhooks and how to properly use them always makes me sleepy.

We get it, they're important, but tone it down a notch.

Back