What are your pet peeves when watching ufc cards

The fact that the cards last 7 hours is fucking ridiculous.

Being in the US I'm sure others have it worse but I hate that they start the cards so late. Why not start the main card at 8PM? The main event ends up being at 1am when they start at 10PM. Makes no sense.

The pacing some cards drag on so long when it's not really needed imo , keep the fights rolling

Well, you can always skip some fights and shieet.

If the fights are good, I don't mind it one bit. Not a ton of things I could be doing at night.

The Commercials.
Saturday's Fight Card made me realize how much better the cards are without advertisements clogging up the thing

They introduced 'piss break' fights in 2012 and again in 2013.

These are fights where you are expected to go take a piss, have a shit or grab a beer.

My girlfriend asking the same stupid questions every fight.

Bruce Buffer pronouncing non-Americans names and cities wrong.
The high-pitched fairy-screech people do for the under-card fighters because they don't know them.
Is that supposed to be the "Rebel Yell" no wonder the South lost the war.

They introduced 'piss break' fights in 2012 and again in 2013.

These are fights where you are expected to go take a piss, have a shit or grab a beer.
Lol If I could take a shit as quickly as I grab a beer my life would be of a much higher quality

when commentators start 'riffing' and talking about completely irrelevant stuff during a fight...because they think its funny.

Bruce Buffer pronouncing non-Americans names and cities wrong.
The high-pitched fairy-screech people do for the under-card fighters because they don't know them.
Is that supposed to be the "Rebel Yell" no wonder the South lost the war.
I can't remember the last card that was even in the South, they're not often. What a weird comment.
Oh, and the North won the war because they cheated. Fact

Lol If I could take a shit as quickly as I grab a beer my life would be of a much higher quality
Dates bro,

Also if you are disciplined and drink every night - you're shit will just be pellets, so it works really well when the WMMA or midget fight is on for a quickie.

and the North won the war because they cheated

Dixie ain't done yet.

The amount of f....ng Ad breaks when watching on BT Sports...
tenor.gif

Hugging against the fence.

Fighters gassing.

Rogan being moron. Cruz stroking his huge ego.

Buffer saying 3 times WE ARE LIVE!!

Well, you can always skip some fights and shieet.

If the fights are good, I don't mind it one bit. Not a ton of things I could be doing at night.
It kind of sucks when you’re living in the east coast and the fucking card starts at 10 PM. I’m already fucking tired when it starts. The fact that we have to wait until the next day for the main event is absurd.

When I'm watching one with friends & there's some tag along there who has no real interest in the fights & won't shut the fuck up.

Back