Social What are your personal mask manners?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5124998/

Obesity has been recognized as a global epidemic by WHO, followed by many empirical evidences to prove its infectiousness.
You may be right about infection rate of obesity. I accidentally forgot to Clorox wipe the shopping cart the fat lady used before me and I ended up buying an extra pint of Ben and Jerry’s because it was on buy one get one free

Last edited:
I wear a mask in stores, on public transit and other places where it's required. I do not wear masks outside, at home or at other peoples home. If I was asked to do so, I would.

I wear a mask if the store has a sign up because it's a business and their right to have a mask rule or crowded areas.

I work in a hospital and it is masks all shift. I don't have a problem with wearing them when needed, but I do wonder if all the masking is effecting human psyche by hiding our faces and separating us and being able to read peoples faces.

I didn't vote for Obama at all. Can you tell me what reasons you voted for Obama and why you voted for Trump in 2020 after his failed promises of 2016? Elaborate. So you voted for Obama initially and then after his first four years, but Trump in 2020 did it for you despite.... why? Why vote for him after the first four years despite Republican interference? What did Trump do between 2016-2020 that really just got your blood pumping like beautiful coal?
Every Trumpie here pretends they voted for Obama. They think it gives them validity.

Depends on where you live. I'm in the thick of libtard land in the northeast.

I get extremely pissed off that people call it the "law" that you have to wear a mask. It's NOT the law. It's a recommendation or non-enforceable "mandate", and there are exemptions. Mind you, I've been on the front line of this hoax since day fucking 1 doing my job. And before you start, NO the 99%+ survivable illness isn't the hoax, but the final solution and the lead up to it are.

I've been kicked out of stores for not wearing a face diaper. I've been chased through walmart and some cunt clerk refused to ring me up until I wore a mask. I've since worn the utterly useless piece of paper under my chin and used self checkout to alleviate the problem.

And for all you pussies using the BS tag line that I killed your granny - PROVE that I was sick or a carrier, and I'll apologize. Until then, STFU.

I wear a mask when I go to the grocery store, gas station, liquor store etc..etc.. and even when I go to the drive through just before a pay and get the food I wear a mask. It's just common courtesy really. If their wearing masks, might as well wear one as well. It also does wonders in not spreading the virus. So why not do it, it doesn't take much?

I didn't say one or the other that masks just should be mandated by the state. I will say it's much easier said than done to actually remove the people from businesses for wearing masks.

They're people thinking they're taking a stand against tyranny, and stupid psychos doing that in a pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands of Americans are unpredictable, stubborn and crave attention. So it's either just hope people comply or call the cops for trespassing multiple times a day.
It's not that hard, you simply put up a sign that says no mask, no service, and then actually stick to your own policy.

Just like .oat liberals aren't freaking out about people not wearing masks. Most people who are anti masks aren't making scenes. They are simply taking their business elsewhere, or putting on a mask only in the places that require them.

The people you see in online videos are the outliers. Not the rule. People need to stop basing reality off of a handful of videos they saw on the internet.

A few people in a few online videos aren't indicative of what's happening at large.

I wear a mask when I go to the grocery store, gas station, liquor store etc..etc.. and even when I go to the drive through just before a pay and get the food I wear a mask. It's just common courtesy really. If their wearing masks, might as well wear one as well. It also does wonders in not spreading the virus. So why not do it, it doesn't take much?

Show me a credible source that shows masks (NOT RESPIRATORS) are more than an estimated 1.5% barrier to a virus that cuts right through them.

Show me a credible source that shows masks (NOT RESPIRATORS) are more than an estimated 1.5% barrier to a virus that cuts right through them.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

Multi-layer cloth masks block release of exhaled respiratory particles into the environment,3-6along with the microorganisms these particles carry.7,8 Cloth masks not only effectively block most large droplets (i.e., 20-30 microns and larger)9 but they can also block the exhalation of fine droplets and particles (also often referred to as aerosols) smaller than 10 microns ;3,5which increase in number with the volume of speech10-12 and specific types of phonation.13Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14

You can find the numbered sources for original reference in the link

I wear a mask and even wore one during the beginning of the pandemic when it wasn't mandatory. I haven't gotten the vaccine yet but will do so in the foreseeable future

I don't wear a mask anywhere, if I'm asked to I generally go "sure" and continue without wearing one. Today I went to pick up food and this 16 year old kid asked me to wear a mask at the register. I'm like "Can I just pay for this since I'm here and go grab it while I wait?" and he told me no. Kids retarded. Don't need berate him, if he's that unaware at how retarded refusing service in a restaurant where everyone is already maskless is, he's gonna be working there a long time. No manager worth their salt is gonna give a shit either.

I don't wear a mask anywhere, if I'm asked to I generally go "sure" and continue without wearing one. Today I went to pick up food and this 16 year old kid asked me to wear a mask at the register. I'm like "Can I just pay for this since I'm here and go grab it while I wait?" and he told me no. Kids retarded. Don't need berate him, if he's that unaware at how retarded refusing service in a restaurant where everyone is already maskless is, he's gonna be working there a long time. No manager worth their salt is gonna give a shit either.

How often does someone ask you to wear a mask? I literally have never been asked a single time.

How often does someone ask you to wear a mask? I literally have never been asked a single time.
I live in Portland. At work, 90% of the people there think its a farce. In the public its an entirely different story. But, I'm trusting the science on this and I'm done wearing a mask. White boy summer back in full effect.

You may be right about infection rate of obesity. I accidentally forgot to Clorox wipe the shopping cart the fat lady used before me and I ended up buying an extra pint of Ben and Jerry’s because it was on buy one get one free
Why the fuck am I the only one who liked this

I live in Portland. At work, 90% of the people there think its a farce. In the public its an entirely different story. But, I'm trusting the science on this and I'm done wearing a mask. White boy summer back in full effect.
Yeah, people in the larger cities were masking up here to. It really odd because where I live, you only saw the odd person wearing a mask past like mid-summer. No businesses actually enforced mask mandates; most of the time less than half the employees had masks on. But as I'd need to visit Indianapolis, it looked like a nuclear holocaust had just happened with everyone wearing their masks, standing 6ft apart in lines, and every business had mask reminders plastered everywhere.

Yeah, people in the larger cities were masking up here to. It really odd because where I live, you only saw the odd person wearing a mask past like mid-summer. No businesses actually enforced mask mandates; most of the time less than half the employees had masks on. But as I'd need to visit Indianapolis, it looked like a nuclear holocaust had just happened with everyone wearing their masks, standing 6ft apart in lines, and every business had mask reminders plastered everywhere.
I was at 5 guys, giving pleasantries and attempting to start my order. My bandana slipped a cunt hair down my nose and the stupid bitch interrupts me to tell me it needs to be up, as I was in the process of fixing it. Left and ate Panda Express.

Back