Social What are your personal mask manners?

In the beginning
When the signs started to say masks required, I bought one and wore it in their stores.
For the stores that said masks are recommended, I didn't wear one.
For stores that didn't have any signs, I didn't wear one.

Currently
I have stopped wearing a mask in stores. I have gone into Kwik Trip, Walgreens, Little Caesars and Pick N' Save without a mask. It's been 3 weeks since doing this. I have yet to do so at Walmart because I just haven't gone yet.

Kwik-Trip-store-885.jpg

walgreens-ext-hero.jpg
Pick-n-Save.jpg

8efa24_1e13878638944a52aaf1ee7a2d5f29fc~mv2.webp

Not a single word was said to me about it. A worker at Pick N' Save came up to me at the self check out and offered to scan my water so I didn't have to take it out of the cart. Didn't say anything about no mask, though he had one on.

I still wear a mask in government buildings. I had to go to the DMV a few weeks ago and didn't think about not wearing one.

dmv-sign-shutterstock-1193262385-karen-roach___17180704548.jpg

Also still wear one when walking through the YMCA
cropped-yfavicon.png

What are your personal mask manners?
When will you stop wearing a mask? Have you already stopped? Have you started the process?

I have not gotten the vaccine and I will not get the vaccine.

My voting history is:
1. Obama
2. Obama
3. did not vote
4. Trump
5............................................. Can not see a vote other than Republican for some time

I wear one unless the store says optional. Recently on a trip to Pigeon Forge we wore them in crowded stores otherwise no.

I'm vaccinated, but dont mind wearing it if it makes others feel comfortable. It really isnt that big of a deal.

Lol buddy, your issues with the way obese people don’t eat right or are too lazy to find alternatives to how the gym they don’t go to has shut down is not a contagious disease that can be contained and reduced with something as simple a piece of paper over our mouths.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5124998/

Obesity has been recognized as a global epidemic by WHO, followed by many empirical evidences to prove its infectiousness.

I just don't feel inconvenienced by masks. We don't have to wear them outside here in Canada and when I'm going in somewhere I just put it on, who gives a shit.

You just look stupid with it around your chin. Either wear it or don't, the chin thing just makes everyone judge you.
Exactly why I do it lol

I hate peoples so I like to do some real life trolling sometimes

I wear a mask anytime I go into stores because I don’t want people to think I’m
a Trump Republican. That and I respect the people working and my fellow citizens.

there is no greater shame than having people think I’m a modern day Republican. The humiliation that comes from that is too much to handle

I wear one when I go to the store

Don't wear one outside

Am vexed and had it

My patience with wearing this stupid mask is at an all time low and I'm about at a point where I think we should say fuck it. I do wish we could deny medical care to anyone who got it because they refused to get the Vax in the very near future

My Dr said there's no point in wearing it if you've had it and been vaccinated other than not wanting to upset people and I'm pro Vax passport just to fuck with people like ts.

So whoever can be more violent determines if a business requires a mask or not? Dude admitted he is rarely even confronted, so is he going to be going out of his way to play chicken with someone wearing a mask?

No, but it can increase the recovery time if they get covid, which puts far more people at risk than necessary. Not to mention, their fat assedness, has already strained our healthcare system. And isn't that the point of masks/covid measures, to not overload the
system?

How much more space would we have for covid treatment if we weren't already treating all these fatasses with their related diseases/ailments?

You lazy fucks just want to feel accomplished for tying a piece of paper over your mouth, when in reality you haven't actually accomplished anything.
<{Heymansnicker}>

So whoever can be more violent determines if a business requires a mask or not? Dude admitted he is rarely even confronted, so is he going to be going out of his way to play chicken with someone wearing a mask?
He literally said he doesn't have a problem with anything someone freely chooses to do with their own body (which I would assume includes wearing a mask). Knowing this statement to be true, why would be intentionally start a confrontation with someone over wearing a mask?

Dudes dropping truth bombs anyway. Been walking around with no mask nearly this entire time. The only thing anyone has said to me is asking me if I'd like a mask out of their community masks stash (which they have at the entrance at most stores).

No fights, no arguments. Nothing. If someone really wanted to push the issue, I would just tell them to call the cops if they thought I was doing something illegal.

The masks shit is a joke. If you clowns want to walk around looking like the twilight zone, go for it I guess. I'm good though.

He literally said he doesn't have a problem with anything someone freely chooses to do with their own body (which I would assume includes wearing a mask). Knowing this statement to be true, why would be intentionally start a confrontation with someone over wearing a mask?

Dudes dropping truth bombs anyway. Been walking around with no mask nearly this entire time. The only thing anyone has said to me is asking me if I'd like a mask out of their community masks stash (which they have at the entrance at most stores).

No fights, no arguments. Nothing. If someone really wanted to push the issue, I would just tell them to call the cops if they thought I was doing something illegal.

The masks shit is a joke. If you clowns want to walk around looking like the twilight zone, go for it I guess. I'm good though.
He says big dudes need to start fighting back.

And again, are liberals spazzing out about masks or not? This is contradictory to what I've been hearing from anti-maskers for months.

I say I'm going to wear one, but then when she turns around I slip it off.

Afterwards I say it must have broke.

I wear a mask in every store I enter. I have to wear one at work. Which is actually the only time wearing a mask bothers me. It just makes work more difficult. I often forget to put it on in a drive thru. This is something I could be better about. I’m vaccinated and tested every week for work. So this is a less unlikely source for transmission. I do not wear a mask around my close friends. This did lead me to catching covid in February.

He says big dudes need to start fighting back.

And again, are liberals spazzing out about masks or not? This is contradictory to what I've been hearing from anti-maskers for months.
They are spazzing out in that they tried to make mask wearing mandatory in some places. When it comes to actually practicing what they preach, their true colors show.

They expect other people to use force on non conformers. They themselves remain silent. At least in my own personal experience.

And he was saying fighting back in the context of simply not conforming. Not assaulting anyone that questions their decision not to wear a mask.

If you don't think everyone should be going around wearing masks like dorks, the most powerful statement you can make is simply removing your mask. It's really not that big of a deal.

They are spazzing out in that they tried to make mask wearing mandatory in some places. When it comes to actually practicing what they preach, their true colors show.

They expect other people to use force on non conformers. They themselves remain silent. At least in my own personal experience.
Sure. And there might not be such a demand for mandatory masks if people weren't ignoring the requests of private businesses where everybody has to shop at for essential items.

Sure. And there might not be such a demand for mandatory masks if people weren't ignoring the requests of private businesses where everybody has to shop at for essential items.
Private businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want so long as the refusal isn't discriminatory based on race, religion, etc.

Why do you feel the need to get the state invovled in this? If the private business wants to refuse services to non mala wearers, they will and there isn't a damn thing the non mask wearer could do about it.

The fact that the state has to mandate that stores enforce these kind of policies speaks volumes about the severity of the virus in the first place. If people felt that threatened, you wouldn't need to mandate anything.

Private businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want so long as the refusal isn't discriminatory based on race, religion, etc.

Why do you feel the need to get the state invovled in this? If the private business wants to refuse services to non mala wearers, they will and there isn't a damn thing the non mask wearer could do about it.

The fact that the state has to mandate that stores enforce these kind of policies speaks volumes about the severity of the virus in the first place. If people felt that threatened, you wouldn't need to mandate anything.
I didn't say one or the other that masks just should be mandated by the state. I will say it's much easier said than done to actually remove the people from businesses for wearing masks.

They're people thinking they're taking a stand against tyranny, and stupid psychos doing that in a pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands of Americans are unpredictable, stubborn and crave attention. So it's either just hope people comply or call the cops for trespassing multiple times a day.

I understand the point your making and agree with it. It doesn't matter ehat we look like. I wasn't trying to cast dispersions on Duck Dynasty looking dudes or random black guys. I only mentioned it for story telling sake but perhaps it was unnecessary.

Sorry I threw up on you.

Back