What are your most evil company rankings

publicly traded stocks can be evaluated for ESG (environmental, social, governance) standards and are compared to other companies in their sector.
of the mega cap companies, fb is easily one of the worst rated, with the worst scores in social, governance, and overall.

I agree about FB, but on Amazon, I watched clips of the congressional testimony and felt it was absolutely ridiculous they felt Amazon should expend big capital to make the infrastructure so that 3rd parties can sell shit and Amazon how dare Amazon sell the same shit. That's really retarded logic. You should bankroll your competitor's needs to enable them to compete with you.

Pshh... That's nothing. The ones you guys listed are saints compared to DuPont Chemical Company.

Google "DuPont Forever Chemicals"

They released carcinogenic, toxins all over the globe, they knew about it but did not care, and with the exception of millions in fines (<22>) , they got away with it. They hid the dangers of these toxins in food packaging.

The chemical, C8, can now be found in trace amounts in the bloodstream of more than 98 percent of Americans, and even in umbilical cord blood and breast milk, according to the Centers for Disease Control. It's also been found in the blood of seals, eagles, and dolphins around the world, including in animals living in a remote wildlife refuge in the middle of the North Pacific. The chemical is expected to stay in the environment for thousands of years. :(

Money is all that matters in a plutocratic world.

The child of one of the women that worked in their factories...
BguAy87.png

7bU6WGe.png

I agree about FB, but on Amazon, I watched clips of the congressional testimony and felt it was absolutely ridiculous they felt Amazon should expend big capital to make the infrastructure so that 3rd parties can sell shit and Amazon how dare Amazon sell the same shit. That's really retarded logic. You should bankroll your competitor's needs to enable them to compete with you.
But amazon takes a cut of your profits in exchange for you being able to sell on their platform. That's fair.

They don't also need to steal your product, then sell it cheaper and put you out of business

Probably the Chinese mining & resource companies. Slave labour everywhere, child slave labour in Africa & other 3rd world nations, no fucks given about environmental or worker safety laws, and they'll straight up disappear anyone they don't like if they can get their hands on them.

But amazon takes a cut of your profits in exchange for you being able to sell on their platform. That's fair.

They don't also need to steal your product, then sell it cheaper and put you out of business
My guess is the % of profits Amazon charges 3rd party don't come anywhere near the cost to build out and maintain the infrastructure that allows Amazon to function.

I'm not familiar with Amazon selling copycat stuff to put 3rd party out of business, but do often see scalpers on Amazon and especially Walmart.com. If the scalpers' business model is crazy high markup, fuck them and they deserve to go out of business.

Dupont
Facebook
Twitter
Microsoft
Google
ExxonMobil
Disney

Among my most evil pics for US companies

Not a company, but here right now, we are dealing with serious water contamination situation where for years people complained about Navy fuel tanks leaking right above a major water table, and past few days, military housing and some private businesses and public schools have fuel in the water supply and can't even bathe in it without getting sick. So fucked up. Big wigs in charge did nothing and now how the fuck am I supposed to drink clean water, wash hands, etc? Wanted to pick up fast food the other day and Taco Bell was shut down and Subway closed possibly early.

Facebook apple, large cap tech.

What do they do that's evil? I know someone who works for them. Wonder if he knows any dirt.
with no Ben Rich or Kelly Johnson who cares having inmates make missles meh.

McDonalds.

Only because American parents are too fucking stupid to realise that feeding burgers to their children is child cruelty though.

Apple. then Apple. then Apple then Amazon then Farcebook/Meta (fucking gag), then all oil companies.

Back