What Are Your Favorite UFC Events from 2013-now?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by ArtemV, Aug 20, 2015.

1. ArtemV

ArtemV Gold Belt

I got a new laptop and want to get more events to watch when I am bored or want to watch good fights.

Already, I have:

UFC on FOX: Gustafsson vs Johnson
    UFC FN: Jed vs Penne
    UFC FN: Brown vs Silva
    UFC FN: Rockhold vs Bisping

I will get FN: Cerrone vs Miller too

I have an additional hard drive, so I am not to worried about taking up memory.

But preferably from 2013 up until now, I think this event in Saskatoon will be a good event, but want more :D

please suggest

2. RoryMacdonald

RoryMacdonald Purple Belt

fightpass

3. CrimsonFan

CrimsonFan Gold Belt

I don't watch all the cards anymore but I really enjoyed the RDA/Pettis card

4. ArtemV

ArtemV Gold Belt

Yes... but which events on fightpass?

5. Mammothman

Mammothman Red Belt

UFC 166 was sick!

6. sonhow

sonhow Red Belt

2013 - ufc 166 with 165 as runner up.
    2014 - 178 was pretty good even though Jones/ Cormier fell..
    2015 - Nothing beats 189 from Brown fight on but 187 was a nice one.

There are good fight nights like Dublin card and Hendo-Boetch earlier this year.

Also hard drive? thats f'king illegal.

7. old_skula

old_skula Purple Belt

Ufc166
    ufc168
    ufc189

8. shinobimusashi

shinobimusashi Green Belt

2013 was the year that pulled me back into MMA. Gradually through 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 I grew more and more disinterested as the UFC killed off or absorbed all of their competition, they pretty much sterilized the sport. Then 2013 happened. So many fucking amazing fights in one calendar year. As far as quality of fights I think 2013 was the best year in UFC history. You can basically take your pick from any show of 2013 and chances are you will see something great. My advice is to just start at the beginning and watch all of the 2013 shows.

UFC on Fuel TV: Silva vs Stann, UFC 166, UFC 167, UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs Bigfoot, and UFC 168 were all fantastic.

2014 wasn't as good as 2013 but there were some good shows. It was a bad year for pay per views. The best shows were on the Fight Pass. UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs Brandao was one of the best shows that year, great atmosphere in Dublin, a theme of "Ireland vs The World" and a star was born in the UFC. I also enjoyed the UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs Le card in China, UFC Fight Night: Nelson vs Hunt in Japan, and then UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs Rockhold in Australia was another great show with a great atmosphere, EVERY single fight on the card was finished. With those shows on the Fight Pass and then the announcement earlier this year that they bought the Pancrase library I was so excited about the Fight Pass. Now, not so much.

UFC Fight Night: Cerrone vs Miller and UFC 178 were good shows from 2014 as well.

So far this year I'd have to say the best shows have been UFC 187, UFC Fight Night: Boetsch vs Henderson from New Orleans, and UFC 189. The New Orleans show and 189 are two of the best UFC shows ever. It's been a great year so far.