Opinion What are you thoughts on conservative Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

Easy sherbro i dont have the desire to befriend you on facebook to deep dive into your post history just so i can come back here and type “ha!”

So basically you're an idiot and a coward, got it. Concession accepted.

<LucyBless>

Hes a grade A moron and and a hypocrite so its only natural that conservatives like him.

Good lord. He sounds like he is mentally handicapped. If you legitimately agree with his wackjob talking points you need to reevaluate your life.

So basically you're an idiot and a coward, got it. Concession accepted.

<LucyBless>

Ok my bitchy little dude answer me this;

How old is your facebook account and are you fairly active? How many friends do you have roughly?

Ok my bitchy little dude answer me this;

How old is your facebook account and are you fairly active? How many friends do you have roughly?

I don't have a facebook account pleb.

<Dany07>

I don't have a facebook account pleb.

<Dany07>

Jesus just when I was about to give ya some props for being brave...you turn around and showcase your vagina.

You got me sir...clearly you are not the kind of guy who virtue signals on facebook with outrage libtard talking points.

instead you do that here...

Jesus just when I was about to give ya some props for being brave...you turn around and showcase your vagina.

You got me sir...clearly you are not the kind of guy who virtue signals on facebook with outrage libtard talking points.

instead you do that here...

How is calling Jesse Peterson an idiot virtue signaling?

It's pretty clear he is.

Your brain is just as rotted if you can't admit that.

How is calling Jesse Peterson an idiot virtue signaling?

It's pretty clear he is.

Your brain is just as rotted if you can't admit that.

I'm sorry vagina, you stink of rotten fish now. I'm afraid you should go and douche then come back when you are all clean and tidy.

Actually I'll bite. Why is Jesse Peterson an idiot, Rational Poster?

(Keep in mind I already stated that I don't agree with him on everything)

Why do I have to explain it if you already agree?

Just admit you're wrong and you don't even know what virtue signaling is and you're just a right wing NPC parroting what you've heard other people say and I can stop embarrassing you.

Why do I have to explain it if you already agree?

Just admit you're wrong and you don't even know what virtue signaling is and you're just a right wing NPC parroting what you've heard other people say and I can stop embarrassing you.

I said I like him, and I don't agree with him on everything. But some things I do agree with him. You just called him a bad name. It's ok to enjoy some of someone's talking points while not agree with every single thing they say.

I don't agree with Ben Or Jordon on religion for example, but otherwise I like what they say. You going to be ok over there?

I said I like him, and I don't agree with him on everything. But some things I do agree with him. You just called him a bad name. It's ok to enjoy some of someone's talking points while not agree with every single thing they say.

I don't agree with Ben Or Jordon on religion for example, but otherwise I like what they say. You going to be ok over there?

Can you explain how calling someone a bad name is virtue signaling or you going to keep dodging?

Can you even explain what virtue signaling is?

Can you explain how calling someone a bad name is virtue signaling or you going to keep dodging?

"Everything conservatives do is based on facts and logic. Everything you dumb libs do is virtue signaling and based on feels. DUMB LIBCUCK SJW!!"

"Everything conservatives do is based on facts and logic. Everything you dumb libs do is virtue signaling and based on feels. DUMB LIBCUCK SJW!!"

@Mcountry researching virtue signaling for a "clever" response now.

PaulMason.jpg

Is name calling the extent of your argument then? Is that it?

I'm asking for a more thorough break down as to why you are calling him an idiot, but...if you just want to leave it at the name call I guess that's cool too.

Is name calling the extent of your argument then? Is that it?

I'm asking for a more thorough break down as to why you are calling him an idiot, but...if you just want to leave it at the name call I guess that's cool too.

You can't figure that out on your own?

His thinking is incredibly simplistic and reductive, it's pretty obvious to anyone with a couple brain cells to rub together.

Did you read the thread at all. The question was simple, what do you think of this guy? I don't need to form an argument to present my opinion when that's all the thread was asking for.

Back