Opinion What are you thoughts on conservative Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

It's not about Peterson, it's about his guests. He does a great job at making them look meaningless and bitter. And he has a right to do so. They aren't forced to attend.
Cenk's nephew in particular was embarrassing

This one had me in stitches.

Rev JP: Why aren't you dating?
SJW: Because im in law school
Rev JP: Because you BETA!
SJW: Law school is beta?
Rev JP: No you beta!
Rev JP: Oh we only got 2 minutes left..........why don't we talk about what it's like being a beta

Picks on low hanging fruit and still manages to come off like a poorly educated third world hillbilly a good 70 percent of the time.

He also always ask leading questions with both the premise and conclusion already in it. A Jesse Lee Peterson question would be "Did you stop beating your wife because you got tired of it?" - Person responding: "Hey, I didn't beat my wife, that's not an accurate representation of reality". JLP: "Yes or no?"

That's his whole schtick.

Of course you would unironically like Jesse Lee Peterson lol
OMG, all these people painting all black people with the "dumb as shit" brush, amirite? Or do you only play stupid in one direction?

Guy is dumb as shit and panders to racists for money.

Last edited:
Jesse Lee Peterson is brilliant.

quote-we-are-good-citizens-and-we-cannot-protect-ourselves-because-you-allow-the-criminals-jesse-lee-peterson-111-51-74.jpg

He speaks common sense so of course liberals hate him.

Jesse Lee Peterson is brilliant.

quote-we-are-good-citizens-and-we-cannot-protect-ourselves-because-you-allow-the-criminals-jesse-lee-peterson-111-51-74.jpg

He speaks common sense so of course liberals hate him.

Pseudo profundity is one of the tools of idiots looking to manipulate those even dumber than themselves. That's all this guy has to provide.

A. He puts Rev. in front of his name, so he's an asshole off top
B. He speaks of good and evil in biblical terms relating to modern politics

Those two things are reason enough to discount him before hearing him. But when you do, the discounting is warranted.

From one of his "sermons"

"I don’t think we should be doing critical thinking. I think if you are conscious, if you’re present with God at all times, then all things will be made clear to you. You won’t have to think it through or think about it, and then whatever you do, it always turn out right. There’s no second thoughts about it at all. And critical thinking sound like people who are not conscious of God, they’re not centered, and so they’re trying to figure out things in their head. And as the young man said, every thought you get is a lie. Everything you think you want, you don’t. Everything you think you don’t want, you do. So everything is all confused. And so if nothing in your mind is the truth, how can you think through things with those thoughts? That’s why God said bring every thought into captivity. Every thought. Because every thought is a lie."

Yeah, he's a buffoon.

he's genuinely a moron and its actually scary at how many people seem to support him.

Alright the brother looks like he’s tanned up for a body building competition but he’s hilarious

he's genuinely a moron and its actually scary at how many people seem to support him.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Some of Jesse’s most known work

I don’t care much about politics but I lean more towards the right thanks to all the radical liberals nowadays. For those who are true conservatives, what are your thoughts on Jesse Lee Peterson? Troll or genuine?

I'm among his biggest fans. I'm convinced there is no man on earth more hilarious than him. He's also incredibly wise. 71 years old, grew up on a plantation in Alabama under Jim Crow. He knows what it was actually like, and calls out the BS with more credibility than most.

Don't go to him for detailed analysis. He pretty much admits he doesn't read, and one of his favorite lines is "Don't trust any of your thoughts. They are all lies. Just let them pass." So in some way he takes anti-intellectualism to a new level. But this is also a huge strong point for him. I've lost count of the number of times he forces his guests to realize that their "positions" on important issues (philosophical, political, and more) are really just word salad that they memorized. Example:

JLP (to black guest): Do you love white people?
Guest: I love all people.
JLP: How about white people?
Guest: I already told you, I love all people.
JLP: I'm not asking about all people. Do you love white people?
Guest: (long pause) I love some of them, but not all.

This is some kind of voodoo magic. He is really good at getting the truth out of people.

Here's a highlight of him that I enjoy:

He's way too extreme for my tastes. In one video, he claimed racism doesn't exist at all, which is obviously just insane.
If you think it's "insane", you haven't made a serious attempt to understand his position.

Don't go to him for detailed analysis. He pretty much admits he doesn't read, and one of his favorite lines is "Don't trust any of your thoughts. They are all lies. Just let them pass." So in some way he takes anti-intellectualism to a new level.
Lol. He fills a niche then, sometimes you just need somebody to throw shit in the fan.
Other than that, never heard of him and will forget about him after this thread dies.

I'm among his biggest fans. I'm convinced there is no man on earth more hilarious than him. He's also incredibly wise. 71 years old, grew up on a plantation in Alabama under Jim Crow. He knows what it was actually like, and calls out the BS with more credibility than most.

Don't go to him for detailed analysis. He pretty much admits he doesn't read, and one of his favorite lines is "Don't trust any of your thoughts. They are all lies. Just let them pass." So in some way he takes anti-intellectualism to a new level. But this is also a huge strong point for him. I've lost count of the number of times he forces his guests to realize that their "positions" on important issues (philosophical, political, and more) are really just word salad that they memorized. Example:

JLP (to black guest): Do you love white people?
Guest: I love all people.
JLP: How about white people?
Guest: I already told you, I love all people.
JLP: I'm not asking about all people. Do you love white people?
Guest: (long pause) I love some of them, but not all.

This is some kind of voodoo magic. He is really good at getting the truth out of people.

Here's a highlight of him that I enjoy:

The man is a genius.

Lol. He fills a niche then, sometimes you just need somebody to throw shit in the fan.
Other than that, never heard of him and will forget about him after this thread dies.
I think that in most cases, we can learn as much from a true anti-intellectual as we can from people who style themselves as intellectuals. That's because, in my estimation, most who fall into the latter camp aren't careful thinkers at all, but they benefit by tricking observers into thinking they are. Peterson is the best I've seen at blasting through the nonsense of pseudo-intellectuals.

The man in your AV is an example of a true intellectual. That doesn't mean he was right about everything or didn't have biases, but relative to the mean he was able to apply careful and logical thinking to an exceptional degree.

Hes a grade A moron and and a hypocrite so its only natural that conservatives like him.

Pseudo profundity is one of the tools of idiots looking to manipulate those even dumber than themselves. That's all this guy has to provide.

A. He puts Rev. in front of his name, so he's an asshole off top
B. He speaks of good and evil in biblical terms relating to modern politics

Those two things are reason enough to discount him before hearing him. But when you do, the discounting is warranted.

From one of his "sermons"

"I don’t think we should be doing critical thinking. I think if you are conscious, if you’re present with God at all times, then all things will be made clear to you. You won’t have to think it through or think about it, and then whatever you do, it always turn out right. There’s no second thoughts about it at all. And critical thinking sound like people who are not conscious of God, they’re not centered, and so they’re trying to figure out things in their head. And as the young man said, every thought you get is a lie. Everything you think you want, you don’t. Everything you think you don’t want, you do. So everything is all confused. And so if nothing in your mind is the truth, how can you think through things with those thoughts? That’s why God said bring every thought into captivity. Every thought. Because every thought is a lie."

Yeah, he's a buffoon.

You are such trash.

You seem to want a race war. Nobody wins that unless they're crazy.

Back