What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonnetta 2 and Lost Sphear

I was finishing up Splinter Cell Blacklist. We need a new Splinter Cell and bring back Michael Ironside.

Bloodborne is put to rest, so now to finally getting around to The Witcher 3

The game world is absolutely stunning so far. Guess all the hype wasn't hyperbole.

Playing Decay - The Mare right now.

Jumped on GTA V last night because MS gave me a free $500,000 cash card yesterday. Went treasure hunting for that golden double action revolver so I can carry it over to RDR2. I may have to jump online with someone so I can score 50 headshots quickly so I can get the variant version of it.

You can just shoot ai. They don't have to be other players.

Going through Child of Light right now.

You can just shoot ai. They don't have to be other players.

Going through Child of Light right now.
I liked that game surprisingly

I liked that game surprisingly

I was shocked when I first got into combat it was a turn based rpg. Was expecting it to be an action platformer vis-a-vis Ori.

The writing is pretty cringey with the bad poetry, but overall it's a pretty cool game. Got it free years ago with GWG and finally decided to try it.

Started Fallout 4 few weeks ago. Got it on release but didnt really feel it, enjoyable now with reasonable amount of modding.

Finishing Don't Knock Twice, not all that thrilling. Downloading Dead Rising 3 since it's free on game pass, figured I'd kill some time on this until the next sale pops up and/or FC5 comes out.

Anyone here play Elite Dangerous with the Horizons DLC? Thinking about picking it up while its 50% off. Seems to be very polarizing with players.

Started BTTF Telltale game. My least fave one yet. Very buggy and hamfisted.

Half way through it just started Episode 3.

The only issue I had with BTTF was keeping young Doc Brown's lab running whilst he argued with daddy. Screen wasn't big enough for all the items, and I kept missing one that was off to the side.

Trying to decide what to play next, on the short list

Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds
Walking Dead A New Frontier
FFXV
Telltale Batman
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Shadow Warrior

Plus i still have Persona 5 to finish but i'm not in the mood to play it.

Trying to decide what to play next, on the short list

Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds
Walking Dead A New Frontier
FFXV
Telltale Batman
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Shadow Warrior

Plus i still have Persona 5 to finish but i'm not in the mood to play it.
Deus Ex was awesome - do that one.

Just discovered Holdfast (historical war simulator) earlier today and I can't take my eyes off it

It's also hilarious

Deus Ex was awesome - do that one.

Started Shadow Warrior, might play Deus Ex next i've had it for ages still in the wrapper.

Was enjoying Dark Souls 3 until i broke my control pad. I don't like playing the game with mouse/keyboard so now i have to wait for a replacement.

The first assassins creed for ps3. Haven't played any of them yet so figured I'd start from the first.
Waiting for dead space to come in I heard that was a good one too.

Was enjoying Dark Souls 3 until i broke my control pad.

200.gif

The first assassins creed for ps3. Haven't played any of them yet so figured I'd start from the first.
Waiting for dead space to come in I heard that was a good one too.

Dead Space is quality

Assassin's Creed is a decent series but the first one didn't really do anything for me tbh. The later games can be really good though. Black Flag was awesome

Dead Space is quality

Assassin's Creed is a decent series but the first one didn't really do anything for me tbh. The later games can be really good though. Black Flag was awesome
I'm having trouble getting into assassin's creed. Probably should've got the second or third to start.
Heard dead space was freaky af so I know my daughter would love it.(watching me play that is lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back