What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to get back into X-Com 2. I bought it for my PS4 for Black Friday 2016 and made it maybe about 5-6 missions in, but then just after New Years in 2017 I bought a bigger hard drive for my PS4 but forgot to save transfer any of my saved games onto a USB stick, so I lost all my progress.

I then got super busy with work as I had the biggest trial of my career in January 2017, and then afterwards I picked up a NES classic which occupied me till late March. Took a few months off from gaming, then spent the summer playing Diablo 1 and Diablo II, then took another few months off and started Dark a Souls 2 this January. somehow never got back into X-Com 2.

If you do get around to it, I'd recommend buying War of the Chosen and also taking a long look at dat Steam Workshop. WotC adds so much to the game. I'm only probably like 6 hours into it and already I'm impressed how much it improves on my first, vanilla playthrough. Plus there are of tons of great mods around. You can even like Wrex from Mass Effect into your squad and shit

Just started playing the Hidden Ones DLC for AC Origins

If you do get around to it, I'd recommend buying War of the Chosen and also taking a long look at dat Steam Workshop. WotC adds so much to the game. I'm only probably like 6 hours into it and already I'm impressed how much it improves on my first, vanilla playthrough. Plus there are of tons of great mods around. You can even like Wrex from Mass Effect into your squad and shit

I’m not a master racer. I’m a PS4 pleb.

Finally decided I need to finish Red Dead Redemption. My last save file was from 2013

Just purchased Life is Strange Before the Storm as its 50% off with the E3 sale in the MS Store. Will probably start next week as GTA Online is doing double cash for some heists.

@Zer did you buy the deluxe edition? I heard it wasnt worth it as you only get 3 outfits for Chloe, a licensed playlist and a short bonus mission.

Just purchased Life is Strange Before the Storm as its 50% off with the E3 sale in the MS Store. Will probably start next week as GTA Online is doing double cash for some heists.

@Zer did you buy the deluxe edition? I heard it wasnt worth it as you only get 3 outfits for Chloe, a licensed playlist and a short bonus mission.

I pre-ordered and so I got the bonus outfits and bonus episode

The bonus episode is completely worth it. It's kinda essential actually (So long as you played the first LIS - you should def play LIS first, and then Before the Storm (Which is a prequel)). Be prepared for feels though

I pre-ordered and so I got the bonus outfits and bonus episode

The bonus episode is completely worth it. It's kinda essential actually (So long as you played the first LIS - you should def play LIS first, and then Before the Storm (Which is a prequel)). Be prepared for feels though

I did play and finish the first game. I might still pick it up. I didn't get it cause I heard it was extremely short is all.

I did play and finish the first game. I might still pick it up. I didn't get it cause I heard it was extremely short is all.

The bonus episode is like an hour and a half long maybe. There is a ton of stuff to interact with so it depends how long you want to spend with it (I hunted down every interaction so it took me prob 2 hours). I don't want to spoil anything but it's brilliant

The DLC is great for it too. Highly recommended and should be dirt cheap now. I got the season pass for 5 bucks around new years.

I didn’t even know they released dlc for the game. I remember finishing it and wanting more.

Thanks for the heads up

Found my old copy of "Skate 3". This brought back some memories. Rough beginnings, but it didn't take long to get back in the groove. Hopped online, and was surprised to see the community still going relatively strong, all things considered. Can find matches in no time at all.

I thought I would get killed online, but then I remembered I was playing at a pretty high level in it's original run. My rusty skills were more than enough to get the job done. It's the only game I've ever been great at online. I like to imagine all the people I was crushing were those cruel nerds who made fun of me for sucking at first person shooters. Who's the phag now Blizman246? Huh? HUH?!? No mercy!

I...I got issues.

Found my old copy of "Skate 3". This brought back some memories. Rough beginnings, but it didn't take long to get back in the groove. Hopped online, and was surprised to see the community still going relatively strong, all things considered. Can find matches in no time at all.

I thought I would get killed online, but then I remembered I was playing at a pretty high level in it's original run. My rusty skills were more than enough to get the job done. It's the only game I've ever been great at online. I like to imagine all the people I was crushing were those cruel nerds who made fun of me for sucking at first person shooters. Who's the phag now Blizman246? Huh? HUH?!? No mercy!

I...I got issues.

I still prefer skate 2 but really wish they'd make a new one. That series was the tits

I still prefer skate 2 but really wish they'd make a new one. That series was the tits

Yeah, I gotta agree. "Skate 2" had better physics, even if it's just by a little bit. I think Skate 3 has some better features though, but the gameplay just isn't as tight.

It is weird how they just stopped making them though. Especially with the THPS franchise still shitting the bed. They could easily capitalize on fans being thirsty for a good skateboarding game.

How is it?
Figured I'd get it cause it's on sale for $7 right now. It was well worth it. Oddly enough, what limited story there was, was better than the main game.

Figured I'd get it cause it's on sale for $7 right now. It was well worth it. Oddly enough, what limited story there was, was better than the main game.
Nice I'm gonna get it. Less story the better when it's ubisoft

Got a Switch with Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey. Did not expect to die so many times in a Zelda game...

I'm still playing The Division. They just released their last content drop before The Division 2 drops.

Started playing FC3 Classic Edition last night. Not even a remaster, but still great playing it a second time.

I'm thinking about trying ARK again.

I haven't played since it was a game preview, I really enjoyed the concern but I was playing solo and it got irritating doing the same thing every day ( rebuilding my house, getting clothes/weapons etc. ) for like 2 weeks in a row. Every day I got on I had to start over lol.

I feel like if I got a buddy to play with me we could actually make some strides and advance further each day ( with the occasional setback ) and it would be much more fun.

Also I hope since the full game is out now that they worked on some of the problems, mainly the lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back