Opinion What are you most passionate about?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
***MODS: Please give this thread a chance before you dump it, as this thread may potentially offer some insight into fellow WAR ROOM Sherbros, be they moderate or FAR right or FAR left etc.***

So, as the title says, what are you most passionate about?

I'm an artist, and my interest is primarily in the realm of figurative art. As far as media, I skew waaaaay more towards traditional art then digital. I am lucky enough to do it for a living, and I'm lucky enough to work as much or as little as I want. I work in 2D and 3D by the way.

What about you?

Hunting treasure.

Everyone has a different version of what treasure is, I seek what I consider to be treasure passionately.

***MODS: Please give this thread a chance before you dump it, as this thread may potentially offer some insight into fellow WAR ROOM Sherbros, be they moderate or FAR right or FAR left etc.***

So, as the title says, what are you most passionate about?

I'm an artist, and my interest is primarily in the realm of figurative art. As far as media, I skew waaaaay more towards traditional art then digital. I am lucky enough to do it for a living, and I'm lucky enough to work as much or as little as I want. I work in 2D and 3D by the way.

What about you?

I think that's fucking cool. Art is your treasure.

Truth, journalistic integrity, pure government and eliminating censorship.

Hunting treasure.

Everyone has a different version of what treasure is, I seek what I consider to be treasure passionately.

I think that's fucking cool. Art is your treasure.

by treasure he means the other 12
Accounts he has on sherdog.

@22k where you at my dude

Same here. I’ve got so much cool shit, and none of it means anything to me.

Watching a little one ride their bike for the first time with no training wheels > anything material.

My family. Easy answer.

Last edited:
My wife , toy collecting , music , shooting pins and kayaking are the things i think make life worth living

Awesome. :)

I envy being well traveled.

What are you favorite places?

Budapest is my favorite city in the world. It's beautiful, safe and it's cheap because they don't use the Euro. I feel like I'm living life with cheat codes when I'm there.

Vienna is great too, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.

In terms of laying on a beach, hard to beat Cabo.

Back